Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best adolescence Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best adolescence Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mental health problems in childhood and adolescence, problems of adolescence, mental health and wellbeing in adolescence, adolescence and mental health, coping with stress in middle and late adolescence,

• 17 Followers
  • 19 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

Gracias Melophiles 🎶 Here we are with today's challenge in the visual prompts of Caption It in a line or two. 'CAPTION IT' We will provide thought provoking backgrounds to which you will be adding your captions in a line or two which you think suits the most. 🌝 #Childhood #oldage #adolescence #euphonichymns #ehvisualprompt3 #ehchallenge #ehcaptionit #chitshighlight

read more
'Free me' pleads the child, looking at the world through ageing eyes.. 
 Gracias Melophiles 🎶 

Here we are with today's challenge in the visual prompts of Caption It in a line or two. 

'CAPTION IT' 

We will provide thought provoking backgrounds to which you will be adding your captions in a line or two which you think suits the most. 🌝

MSJ Quotes

You have lived through the childhood, the
adolescence and the adulthood.
If your adulthood unlearns the child and
adolescent you, you remove what you have lived. #childhood #adolescence #adulthood #msj #msjquotes #lifequotes #philosophyoflife #maturity

Sangita Saha

Fire has an adoring attitude
Towards frozen solitude.

Your deceitful norm has a 
Boosting influence
To the growth of every phase
Of my twanging adolescence. #adolescence #yqbaba #yqtales #yqdidi #yqquotes #piu_sangita

J Narayan

कुछ हिस्सों में बंट के रह गई है जवानी मेरी,
ज़िन्दगी उम्र भर दोहराती रही कहानी तेरी,

मैं इस उम्मीद में अब तक शायद जीता रहा,
बाद मेरे, कौन सुनेगा हर एक मनमानी तेरी । #lifeisupredictable #memories #adolescence #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdada #yqtales #yourquote

Chidanand Mayachari

Adolescence is very dangerous.
Then everything looks beautiful, 
even the ass.
Do not stumble.
Choose correctly. #csmayachari #lifequotes #partner #adolescence #choosewisely

The Dream Doodler

Acceptance being a myth~ Gracias Melophiles 🎶 Here we are with today's challenge in the visual prompts of Caption It in a line or two. #Childhood #oldage #YourQuoteAndMine #adolescence #euphonichymns #ehvisualprompt3 #ehchallenge #ehcaptionit

read more
I smile, throw tantrums,
my host wrinkles.

I want attention, once again, 
over half cooked acceptance Acceptance being a myth~

Gracias Melophiles 🎶 

Here we are with today's challenge in the visual prompts of Caption It in a line or two.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification