Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Direct Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Direct Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about direct and indirect speech, direct and representative democracy, direct and indirect distribution channels, direct distribution and indirect distribution, direct and indirect communication,

• 28 Followers
  • 43 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Deeksha Dubey

mute video

tanu nanwani

Waiting for you is like waiting for rain ☔ in drought, 
I know its never gonna happen
But I will wait till I can because we are not taught to love the people till the time they are loving us. Love is unconditional. I don't need a reason to love you  #yqbaba #waiting #direct

Sumit R Das

Your Mood is Directly Proportional to my Mood. #mood #direct #me #you #Yqbaba #math

Tripta Nanwani

Waiting for you is like waiting for rain ☔ in drought, 
I know its never gonna happen
But I will wait till I can because we are not taught to love the people till the time they are loving us. Love is unconditional. I don't need a reason to love you  #yqbaba #waiting #direct

Amit Jotwani

Unapologetic bodies, 
looking for direct answers ;
to their unambiguous questions, 
showing their implicit trust ;
in uncomplicated lust.  #body #lust #trust #unambigous #answer #questions #direct #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Diwa

i guess, i'm just 
that simplistic
--yes means yes
and no means 
no; for you, to
say otherwise,
would require
me to point out
that you said
yes that first time,
which meant
the same;
so, i guess, im 
that kind of 
stubborn and boring;
hating diversions
and surprises;
wanting everything
upfront and direct;
no playing and
no games. #straightforward #direct #serious #nogames #yqbaba

Diwa

could have been 
better, if you 
asked me;

not ask someone
else about me;

with the real intent
to destroy me;

could have been
better; 

could have been
real. #pretension #assumption #ask #direct #yqbaba

Aniit Panditji

#BestFriend'sDay inst👉_aniit_pandit_007
मेरी मम्मी 👵 ने मुझे 2 ✌ चीजे सिखाई है... दोस्त 👬 अगर सुख में है तो उसके पास बिना #Invitation ✉ के जाने का ❌ नही... और दोस्त दुःख 😣 में है तो उसके #Invitation का #wait करने का नही ❌ #direct उसके पास जाने का 😉 👉😳

©Aniit Panditji type friend

Sanket Vyas SK

#Eyes #tears #Feeling #let_it_go #Love #Mix_words #hurting #Direct #wisdomwords Rohan davesar Akash Tiwari motivational Speaker Devendra kumar Katiyar Mani sameer komal sindhe Raj Panditji Lucky Babu Sandeep Kumar Saveer Meghuuu kavita ranjan ASHISH KUMAR TIWARI Kavi Nitin Nitish Payal rabender thakur Sajidkhan Esha mahi Hurhuzh cheuche सचिन पट्टेबहादूर Mr. urvil Shiv Rathore Dhananjay Kumar Kishan Patel Akalpit kanha DEVENDRA KUMAR MONIKA SINGH Sanjay Gohil Amarat Thakor sakshi CHAUHA #Life_experience

read more
mute video

Dr Jyoti Sharma

#StreetNight Here is a bonus tip! Email at kailahomeopathy@gmail.com for homeopathic consultation and customized homeopathic treatment. #Try #takecare #Direct #becareful #rainydays #takecareofyourself #notry #monsoontip

read more
Note the NOTE #StreetNight

Here is a bonus tip!

Email at kailahomeopathy@gmail.com for homeopathic consultation and customized homeopathic treatment.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification