Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bittersweet Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bittersweet Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bittersweet moments in life, bittersweet quotes, bittersweet love quotes, bittersweet goodbye quotes, quotes about bittersweet goodbyes,

• 24 Followers
  • 51 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Bliss Rosetta

We never realise but even though we want to stay with someone or something.. sometimes its just not meant to be. Its better to let go instead of holding on to stuff that actually hurts ...its better for all the people involved with it. #harshtruth #bittersweet #closeyetfaraway #Nevermeanttobe #Nature #realisation #acceptance #bliss_tells_tales

read more
She met him after years on a day when they never expected so.
Minds hazy with thoughts, eyes rheumy with memories,
Hearts racing a mile a minute, breathes slightly hitching...
They kept staring at each other but couldn't utter a word.
The world was a joke for trying to catch their attention.
Just as she parted her mouth to say something she didn't know herself..
Curse his phone ringing that made him steal his gaze away from her.
Maybe now the surroundings held a bit more importance than it before.

Gathering air and courage when his call finally ended, she asked him something that always poked her conscience,
" Maybe we could have been together and happier had we done each other a little better back then. Maybe we could've tried a little more harder to stay... why do you think we never worked out?"

" I think... we are like the two entities parted the horizon. I am the sky and you the ocean. We seem to meet at some point, it seems the fine line will cease to exist if we try a bit harder. We thought we could make it work..."
"But in reality... our tries will only be futile because the distance between us cannot be fathomed."

"We were never meant to be... " We never realise but even though we want to stay with someone or something.. sometimes its just not meant to be. Its better to let go instead of holding on to stuff that actually hurts ...its better for all the people involved with it.

#harshtruth #bittersweet #closeyetfaraway #nevermeanttobe #nature #realisation #acceptance #bliss_tells_tales

Mayur Dayama

Love #Valentines #yqdidi #bittersweet #yourquote #newwritersclub Happy Valentine Day

read more
Love is a Poison 
Now it's your choice either you will make it Sweet or Sour  #Love #Valentines #yqdidi #bittersweet #yourquote #newwritersclub
Happy Valentine Day

deepali sethi mehndiratta

#bittersweet..thank u Malaya Mohanty for nominating me....Sorry for late response #yqbaba#yopowrimo

read more
I look at you 
Waiting to be loved
Reminiscing all the bittersweet moments spent with you
In anticipation to be desired
Tell me is there any hope?
I look at you...yes I do
 #bittersweet..thank u Malaya Mohanty for nominating me....Sorry for late response #yqbaba#yopowrimo

Sakshi Vashist

It's bittersweet
When pieces of you 
Drift away
To find their way home 
In a person 
You no longer recognize
 Bittersweet

#bittersweet #memories #myperson #recognize

Sakshi Vashist

Indulge me
In your bittersweet lies
For far too long 
I've been duped by life

#indulge #bittersweet #life #dupe #lies #lie #bittertruth

Sakshi Vashist

Indulge me
In your bittersweet lies
I've been starved 
By the realities of life 

#indulge #bittersweet #bittertruth #reality #realityoflife #lie

Harish K B

She is a bitter sweetness #love #lovequotes #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #bittersweet

Ashmita Saha

I will #meetyouhalfway at the point where both the earth and the moon are equidistant and I give in to the one that has more gravity. What about you? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi love life #beautyoflove #bittersweet

read more
between bitter and sweet
and make you savour 
the unique taste of love. I will #meetyouhalfway at the point where both the earth and the moon are equidistant and I give in to the one that has more gravity. What about you?  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #love #life #beautyoflove #bittersweet

Giftsy Dorcas

DAD every girl's superhero . Mine too. My dad's salty love is a mixture of his sweat (hard work) and tears (prayers). @loveforappa #yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #lost #beyondimagination #bittersweet #dad #saltylove

read more
When my life LOST flavour
He added salty love
An ingredient
BEYOND IMAGINATION
Now my life tastes
BITTERSWEET from his salty love
Scrumptiously livable indeed! DAD every girl's superhero . Mine too. My dad's salty love is a mixture of his sweat (hard work) and tears (prayers).
@loveforappa 
#yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #lost #beyondimagination #bittersweet #dad #saltylove

Giftsy Dorcas

3 words 4 lines Fame / insanity equation. Devika Kakkat for the inspiration #yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #bittersweet #yqchallenge

read more
Glamour sparkles outside,
Velvety dark inside,
Fame game insanity
A BITTERSWEET pill??

3 words
4 lines
Fame / insanity equation. Devika Kakkat for the inspiration
#yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #bittersweet #yqchallenge
loader
Home
Explore