Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best are Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best are Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about are,

• 4296 Followers
  • 34824 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Mehedi Hasan

Voice #Nojotovoice

read more
mute video

NC

from the markandaye purana शुद्धोसि बुद्धोसि निरँजनोऽसि सँसारमाया परिवर्जितोऽसि सँसारस्वप्नँ त्यज मोहनिद्राँ मँदालसोल्लपमुवाच पुत्रम्। Suddhosi bubbhosi niranjanosi #Nojotovoice #markandeyapurana #lullaby

read more
mute video

a girl with flaws...(amna)

you said you are afraid to lose me and then you faced your fears and left me but guess what I haven't moved on I didn't forget you neither I will in future you are all over in my head you are always here with me as my first thought the heart I sent you is still beating in darkness. ((: #nojotovideo

read more
mute video

Poet Sayanika Das

I DON'T KNOW I don't know how you managed this, The pain that I gave you the first time I came. But isn't it true, that even you did the same? I only know that yeah, I cried a lot And the troubles that I brought, The things that you taught, The gifts that you brought #Quotes #Life #Love #poem #nojotoenglish #nojotonews #OpenPoetry #erotia

read more
mute video

Chinmayee Mishra✍️✍️

#English_poetry STILL I LOVE YOU Everyday , Every night I always think of you Do you know ? What I say that is true.

read more
mute video

Sneha Chaudhary

firstpostatnojotoasaudio❤#feelinghappy#hopeuguyswilllikeit#2k19#passionforwriting#written&soundbymelovelifewritingmood🤗

read more
mute video

Chitransh Gilra

#words are not mine...but feelings are...

read more
mute video

Lion Heart

#pari if people are copying ur style so dnt be upset they are not ur haters they are actuallly ur fan xxxx...

read more
mute video

Gulab Malakar

#are pagle tu mehnat to kar..

read more
mute video

Tarandeep Singh

#Stop #violence #Spread #peace #Love #we #are God's best #creation Rabb rakha #Rap

read more
mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification