Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best beyondboundries Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best beyondboundries Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you to the moon and back to infinity and beyond quote, i love you past the moon and miss you beyond the stars, mama bhanji ka pyaar love beyond the family, outcome that is beyond in control, commandos beyond the call of duty,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo
bc32107bcc2bfdf31e62928a551792a6

the negative soul

#innerdeepfeelings #mystory #beyondboundries #haterdinheart #baagi
#mylife... #nojoto_jaipur
bc32107bcc2bfdf31e62928a551792a6

the negative soul

i still love her even though she is gone from my sight...
i know she is not hear with me but she always makes me feel her presence even though she is not lived any more...
i know she will never come back but there a hope in a every last deep corner of my heart that she will return to give me a big suprise...
i know that  not loving you will be no more life to me even though 
 that loving you is my life's biggest mistake....
i know I'm sounding you like a typical boy even though you realise that I'm girl....
i know that boundries are always between us even though you and i dont belong to this world...
i know that we have to live in a society here even though we can't survive without each other... 
but we have to as we are not more we are... even though you are not lived and I'm not dead.... #iknow #innerdeepfeelings #insideagirlsdelimma
#mystory #mylove #beyondboundries

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification