Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best UnwantedGuest Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best UnwantedGuest Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about unwanted 72 khane k kitne din baad bleeding hoti hai, unwanted 72 ka asar kab tak rehta hai, feeling alone and unwanted quotes, quotes about feeling alone and unwanted, loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted,

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

kranthi Sowjanya

Here's a #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo. Imagine someone you didn't want home surprises you at your home. Write the story of this #UnwantedGuest #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"Where did you come from?" I asked the beautiful stranger who was smiling at me.
She answered with a breathtaking smile  "I'm here to share a room in your heart."
Can I accomodate her? I don't know that but I was lost in those captivating eyes and involuntarily said 
"Yes."  Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. Imagine someone you didn't want home surprises you at your home. Write the story of this #unwantedguest #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Here's a #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo. Imagine someone you didn't want home surprises you at your home. Write the story of this #UnwantedGuest #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Guest: "I had to come coz you injured yourself, didn't you?"

"I have seen you come so often, uninvited"

Guest: "You are unpredictable and get into trouble often, fall sick, get royally ditched by those who profess to love you, etc. I go where and when I sense trouble brewing in your house, I mean the body that houses your heart n soul
I am pain, THE UNINVITED GUEST" in every human body
 chits

Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. Imagine someone you didn't want home surprises you at your home. Write the story of this #unwantedguest #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
It was almost 9 at night. Totally silent night. I checked if anyone else was with him. I quickly let him inside my house so that my neighbor doesn't get a view of him. He was looking at me in a playful way. I bent to cuddle his neck. He loved it. I turned and started moving towards the kitchen to bring his favorite chiken tandoori, as he saw the zomato delivery boy delivering few minutes ago. He started whining. 
"Oh boy, I am going to bring your favorite chicken tandoori and if your owner finds out that you are at his servent's quater then both of us would be thrown away from his house. So be a gentle dog and wait till I return"
I patted his head and he wagged his tail in acceptance. Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. Imagine someone you didn't want home surprises you at your home. Write the story of this #unwantedguest #YourQuoteAndMine

Hari Varma

THE UNWANTED GUEST - A SHORT STORY What are you doing in my house!? Will live in an eighth floor Apartment in the heart of the city. We are three. My daughter, my wife and me. We rarely get guests. Even if we do get, they were mostly invited. As everybody would agree, since we already have enough surprises in our lives, it is better not to add any more surprises knowingly. Normally, I am the first one who gets up in my house. Mostly around 5 AM. One such normal morning, when I switched on th #yqbaba #UnwantedGuest #yourquotebaba #yostowrimo #varmaji #rat_trap

read more
THE UNWANTED GUEST - A SHORT STORY

Will live in an eighth floor Apartment in the heart of the city. We are three. My daughter, my wife and me. We rarely get guests. Even if we do get, they were mostly invited. As everybody would agree, since we already have enough surprises in our lives, it is better not to add any more surprises knowingly. 

Normally, I am the first one who gets up in my house. Mostly around 5 AM. One such normal morning, when I switched on the light in the living room, I noticed a shadow moving briskly across the room. Though I am not a phobic by nature, I got a little startled. It was pin drop silence. I tip-toed to the main door and checked. It was all closed and locked. So what I felt must have been some illusion, I decided. Feeling a little relaxed, I went back to my morning routine.

(Read more in Caption)  THE UNWANTED GUEST - A SHORT STORY

What are you doing in my house!?

Will live in an eighth floor Apartment in the heart of the city. We are three. My daughter, my wife and me. We rarely get guests. Even if we do get, they were mostly invited. As everybody would agree, since we already have enough surprises in our lives, it is better not to add any more surprises knowingly. 

Normally, I am the first one who gets up in my house. Mostly around 5 AM. One such normal morning, when I switched on th

Anuj Jain

read more
I have told you earlier too that now i don't need you.
I am so peaceful without you that now i don't need you to come visiting every now and then.
Thanks a lot Prosperity now i am married to Peace.  Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. Imagine someone you didn't want home surprises you at your home. Write the story of this #unwantedguest #YourQuoteAndMine

Shail Raghuvanshi

Here's a #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo. Imagine someone you didn't want home surprises you at your home. Write the story of this #UnwantedGuest #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #ShortStory #yostowrimo #goodbye

read more
"Didn't I tell you that I did not want to do anything with you ever?!
Why do you keep barging into my life every now and then? Don't you understand when I tell you that You mean nothing to me anymore?!"

Looking hurt he came up to her, gently stroked her cheek and said, "I do understand. In fact, I am the only one who understands you in this entire world. That's why I have come to say my final goodbye. Never again will you hear from me. Except, in your dreams, until we meet again in my world!"
 Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. Imagine someone you didn't want home surprises you at your home. Write the story of this #unwantedguest #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba 
#shortstory 
#yostowrimo 
#goodbye

Anand Nagada

Here's a #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo. Imagine someone you didn't want home surprises you at your home. Write the story of this #UnwantedGuest #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 141/366

read more
I have Come to be  part of  your life forever

And 

She finally reveals her love for me

infront of all my  family members..

#366days366quotes #writingresolution  141/366

D. Chowdhury

read more
"I just came here to take my stuffs."
"But..."
"Don't worry. I've found my body in your garage. I'll just take it back and leave." Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. Imagine someone you didn't want home surprises you at your home. Write the story of this #unwantedguest #YourQuoteAndMine

Anand Nagda

Here's a #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo. Imagine someone you didn't want home surprises you at your home. Write the story of this #UnwantedGuest #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 141/366

read more
I have Come to be  part of  your life forever

And 

She finally reveals her love for me

infront of all my  family members..

#366days366quotes #writingresolution  141/366

Utsha Roy

Life in boredom and stress could not be smooth. The journey is too hectic to phase off from the unexpected. My sixth sense is somewhat God gifted. Who knew perseverance has its own act of kindness! But somewhere, this sixth sense only kickstarted when something agonizing is going to dismantle my architecture. Standing right at the front door, I experienced something which is improper. I tried figuring it out coming to the conclusion someone has not kept the shoes right right at its place. Kudo #ShortStory #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #UnwantedGuest #yostowrimo

read more
Surprised as all where, my mother shunned me, "What is this Urmi?"
Her concealing departure made me sternly look right at her behaviour. "Why, why and why?"

Ring ring! 
My phone had come to my rescue. 

Just when I diverted my mind to my passion, that touch flushed out all from my body. My reflex stopped working. I couldn't feel myself. I was numb! 
He touched me again!  Life in boredom and stress could not be smooth. The journey is too hectic to phase off from the unexpected. My sixth sense is somewhat God gifted. Who knew perseverance has its own act of kindness! But somewhere, this sixth sense only kickstarted when something agonizing is going to dismantle my architecture. 

Standing right at the front door, I experienced something which is improper. I tried figuring it out coming to the conclusion someone has not kept the shoes right right at its place. Kudo
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification