Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thefaultinourstars Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thefaultinourstars Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about thefaultinourstars book, thefaultinourstars movie,

• 12 Followers
  • 14 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Payal Dholakia

#existence Life #johngreen #thefaultinourstars SoulfullyWritten👌👌👌

read more
There will come a time when there are no human beings remaining to remember that anyone ever existed or that our species ever did anything. There will be no one left to remember Aristotle or Cleopatra, let alone you. Everything that we did and built and wrote and thought and discovered will be forgotten and all of this will have been for naught. Maybe that time is coming soon and maybe it is millions of years away, but even if we survive the collapse of our sun, we will not survive forever. There was time before organisms experienced consciousness, and there will be time after. And if the inevitability of human oblivion worries you, I encourage you to ignore it. God knows that’s what everyone else does..!
 #Existence #Life #JohnGreen #TheFaultInOurStars #SoulfullyWritten👌👌👌

Payal Dholakia

“Maybe okay will be our always.” “Okay,” I said.” 💙

'The Fault In Our Stars'  #YqBaba #Okay #JohnGreen #TheFaultInOurStars #Love #Fiction #EpicStory #Infinity

Swapnil Moon

#yqbaba #yqquotes #yqchallenge #randomword #thefaultinourstars #realstars #liveinhearts Best Novel I Loved It.📘💗☁️🌠🎗️

read more
'Stars' on earth are real 
and only referring to those 
who still live in our hearts 
after their death. #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqchallenge #randomword #thefaultinourstars #realstars #liveinhearts Best Novel I Loved It.📘💗☁️🌠🎗️

The Incomplete Metaphor

Fifth entry of my series #confessions_MI Good night y'all❤️ #yqbaba love #loveletter #mortalimmortality #thefaultinourstars #thefaultinouractions #stargazing

read more
CONFESSIONS #5

It’s 2 AM and I’m still awake. Insomnia doesn’t want to leave me, right now. The night is a mess. My Mother is fast asleep, with her body joining the midpoint of the top side and the extreme left end of the lower side. My Father is in the living room, working on his office and tech stuff. I’m here, sitting at my study table, listening to my Mother snore, sweet, yet loud. I’m also writing this letter to you now, since my studies are over for now.

Dear Love,
I wonder, we’re so far away, yet you’re right here, beside me. Are you watching the same star that I am? Are you thinking of the same thing that I am? Is it really the fault in our stars? Or is it the fault in our decisions?

With love,
Someone. Fifth entry of my series #confessions_mi 

Good night y'all❤️

#yqbaba #love #loveletter #mortalimmortality #thefaultinourstars #thefaultinouractions
#stargazing

Nami haider ali

Dil Bechara ❤️ #dilbechara #sushantsinghrajput #yopowrimo #ssr #namihaideraliquotes #yqdidi #yourquote #thefaultinourstars

Bad Poet

*What The Hell* I love her! And she loves me! Oh my god! I love her And she loves me! What went wrong? #Destiny #Stars #EdSheeran #poem #thefaultinourstars #sadsongs #allofthestars #ollymurs

read more
 What went wrong?
Did I do something wrong?
Does wrong mean the end?
But I love her!

//poem in caption// *What The Hell*

I love her!
And she loves me!
Oh my god! I love her
And she loves me!

What went wrong?
loader