Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best defeated Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best defeated Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sher shah defeated humayun in the battle of, broken but not defeated quotes, defeated meaning in hindi, defeated in hindi, defeated meaning in urdu,

• 25 Followers
  • 52 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo
7bd1a0712e2cdb52751725b9cc12655d

Monika

you will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated

©Monika
  #Trip #motavitonal #defeated
a5afb4bf57d784136b83361e2c836bd5

Dipa Rani G.

In war of hearts!

Winner and defeated,
still gather pieces of broken dream,
scattered in war zone long back.

#war #warzone #winner #defeated #yqbaba
4af28f85f519f061d909a7a42fdfeee7

srilatha lion

Their love defeated by foolishness #5wordsstory #yqbaba #collab #collabchallenge #love #defeated #life
fd5a9b0b2165679620c44071dbd25286

Shivi Rajput

The one who deserve love
Was the one who got defeated in the war of respect and love. #love #defeated #respect #yqbaba #yqquotes #aaradhyasthoughts
b443922fe0ae58c656226a002a9b7986

Not A Writer

रोया गिड़गिड़ाया था एक वादे के लिए जिनके आगे वो मेरे अपने थे,
  सोचा ना था कभी , 
मेरे आँसुओं को सींच के अपनी खुशियाँ उगा लेंगे ।। #betrayal #heartbroken #depression #nothing #defeated #numb #commitment #brokenpromises
2d2abc9889ef1e724cafccf5f895987b

Shikha Mishra

He - how are you?
Me inside - sad, broken, defeated, crushed, lonely, falling apart....

Me - I'm fine. #yqbaba #YQDidi #broken #defeated #lonely
1666f839f158617f736533093e75114f

Drg

I refuse to surrender myself to insomnia. 
Every night my brain creates a porous barrier,allowing only happiness to seep in. The times of bliss and laughter dance to the rhythm of  joyful memories. 
The heavy blocks of sadness, remain behind, trying hard to push in, to make a way. 
Darkness slowly creeps in, like water through cracked crevices in a ship. Gradually destroying everything and then with a sudden gush. The barrier is forced to fall off, giving way to depression and misery. The gloomy thoughts gain power again. Celebrate their triumph once again. Once again I surrender myself to insomnia. Once again I feel defeated.  #insomnia #barrier #defeated #yqbaba
d241f52ab5de65ed6825c13e4290e887

Abhishek Ranjan

न जाने किस तरह गुजारी है जिंदगी,इक शख्स को हार कर हारी है जिंदगी..
मैं उसके वस्ल(पास) में रहा नक़्त(शाम) तक, और फिर फिराक-ए-शब(जुदायी की रात) में हारी है जिंदगी..
खोजता रहा ताउम्र नासेह(उपदेश देने वाला) अपना, हर किसी की बात मान हारी है जिंदगी..
न जाने किस शय की तलाश में जलाकर खुद को,राखो को कुरेदता अकिंचन हारी है जिंदगी..
मेरे इक जीत पर इतरा जाते है चाहने वाले मेरे, मैने हर दिन मुसलसल(लगातार) हारी है जिंदगी..
फिर किसी किस्से में मेरा जिक्र होगा 'अभिषेक', फिर मेरे किरदार ने हारी है जिंदगी✒️✒️ #defeated

11 Love

6a0c85bc02eaa2ff40f883e3b9c6713f

Arif Sst

#defeated shivam kumar mishra शादाब खांन 'शाद' Dr.Imran Hassan Barbhuiya

#defeated shivam kumar mishra शादाब खांन 'शाद' Dr.Imran Hassan Barbhuiya #غزل

1093c50d21a0f4c15e24a848d9d3e90e

Subham Krishna

Defeat  MAI PEHLI BAAR KB HAARA THA.(WHEN I WAS DEFEATED FOR THE FIRST TIME).
In Hindi-Mai pehli baar tb apne haalato SE haara tha,
jb Mai chah kr bhi apne haalat ko na badal paya tha aur  na kuch kr paya tha.

In English-I was defeated for the  first time by my situations when I want to do something eagerly and try to change tyat situation but was unable to do it because of my situations.
-Just remembered something while having a long talk with a friend. #WHEN #I #WAS #DEFEATED #FOR #THE #FIRST #TIME.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification