Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best persuade Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best persuade Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about persuade meaning in hindi, persuade meaning in english, persuade meaning in marathi, meaning of persuade in hindi, persuade meaning in urdu,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Poet Maddy

बेवजह बात-बात पर, वो मुझसे रूठ जाती है......... #upset#Loneliness#Tantrum#persuade#lover#flaunt.........

read more
बेवजह बात-बात पर,
वो मुझसे रूठ जाती है.........
मेरी तन्हाई भी मुझको,
अक्सर नखरें दिखाती है........
जब भी मैं करता हूं उसे,
मनाने की कोशिश कभी........
मेरी महबूबा की तरह वो,
इतराकर मुझे दिखाती है........

©Poet Maddy बेवजह बात-बात पर,
वो मुझसे रूठ जाती है.........
#Upset#Loneliness#Tantrum#Persuade#Lover#Flaunt.........

Arshi Dokadia

You persuade me to change my words, but I promise, one day my words will persuade you. #persuade #yqbaba #words #powerofwords

MSJ Quotes

The most difficult task of persuasion is 
to make people not like the thing they like and 
like the thing they don't like. #believe #persuade #msj #msjquotes #like #dislike #understanding #change

Krishnadasi Sanatani

mute video

Diwa

We dupe ourselves
Into feeling nothing.
We smile and tell 
Everyone that we're 
Okay; beaming, laughing;
Convincing them,
That we're enjoying
Ourselves. Yet, there's
Just that tiny pinch
In our gut, that says:
Maybe we're just 
Trying to persuade
Our brains. In vain. #convince #persuade #yqbaba

Sahaj Sabharwal

To persuade someone with what you are is the most easiest job But making yourself satisfied with what you really are is the most toughest job -: Sahaj Sabharwal #SahajSabharwal #persuade #Easiest #whatyouare #sahajsabharwalwriter #bestwriterofjammuandkashmir #bestbloggerofjammuandkashmir #sahajsabharwalfanclub

read more
To persuade someone with what you are is the most easiest job But making yourself satisfied with what you really are is the most toughest job To persuade someone with what you are is the most easiest job
But making yourself satisfied with what you really are is the most toughest job -: Sahaj Sabharwal

#sahajsabharwal #persuade #easiest #whatyouare #sahajsabharwalwriter #bestwriterofjammuandkashmir #bestbloggerofjammuandkashmir #sahajsabharwalfanclub
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification