Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thetruth Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thetruth Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about thet nagpuri song 1600, thet nagpuri video, new thet nagpuri song, new thet nagpuri mp3, thet nagpuri video song 2015,

• 42 Followers
  • 97 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Kenhypno

mute video

Diksha

mute video

Bhoomi

mute video

Chandan Bharati

संपूर्णता महज भ्रम और मिथ्या मात्र है।

©Chandan Bharati #fact
#lifeexperience 
#thetruth 
#संपूर्णता 
#oneliner 
#Likho

Aady

My dear, "At night when the sun dies and the moon is born, the memories, refuse to sink below the horizon never fading, with the day. I wish I could turn the thoughts off with the lights..." I don't know what to do today. Help me decide. Should I cut myself open and pour my heart on these pages? Or should I sit here and do nothing, nobody's asking anything of me...afterall. Should I jump off the cliff that has my heart beating so and develop my wings on the way down? Or should I step back #thetruth #pouring #savinggrace #oldletter

read more
A letter to my love... 

//caption// My dear, 
"At night when the sun dies and the moon is born, the memories, refuse to sink below the horizon never fading, with the day. I wish I could turn the thoughts off with the lights..."

I don't know what to do today. Help me decide. Should I cut myself open and pour my heart on these pages? 
Or should I sit here and do nothing, nobody's asking anything of me...afterall. 

Should I jump off the cliff that has my heart beating so and develop my wings on the way down? 
Or should I step back

Aditya Dheemar

mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification