Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best seeking Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best seeking Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about seeking a friend for the end of the world, seeking meaning in hindi, seeking meaning in marathi, what you seek is seeking you poem, seeking peace of mind quotes,

• 79 Followers
  • 126 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Fazil Hakkim

window is the best thing to see outside of ourselves #UskePeechhe #window #ourselves #seeking

read more
mute video

Naveen Naveen

mute video

Monisha Biswas

Use #seeking and let us know, what are you searching for? Why? And where? #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba...mention do you agree with my opinion in comment

read more
a new land
       Where will be neither hatred nor jealousy
Only there will be love and peace Use #Seeking and let us know, what are you searching for? Why? And where?

#Collab Challenge 
  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba...mention do you agree with my opinion in comment

Lipsa..👰

Use #seeking and let us know, what are you searching for? Why? And where? #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdidi5 #yqtales #yqdada #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Those hope of water which can quench my thrist and also looking for those sparks inside me which has been lost somewhere I'm looking for the older version of me Use #Seeking and let us know, what are you searching for? Why? And where?
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdidi5 #yqtales #yqdada
#Collab Challenge 
  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

MSJ Quotes

Until you get the love from people around you, you will always long to seek it outside.. #love #seeking #longing #people #lifequotes #situation #msj #msjquotes

MSJ Quotes

He was already on fire,
And he was just seeking those who could fan it..! #fire #msj #yqquotes #seeking #ignite #love #hate #fight

CM Chaitanyaa

डटते रहे हैं राह पर,
गन्तव्य तक, हर बात पर,
वो ख़्वाब ढूँढती हूँ,
मैं जवाब ढूँढती हूँ...

कैसे कहूँ मेरे हाल को,
इस जीवन के सुर-ताल को,
उस मंज़र तक हर सवाल को,
बेहिसाब ढूँढती हूँ,
मैं जवाब ढूँढती हूँ...

#yqdidi #yqhindi #hindipoetry #answer #question #book #life #seeking

CM Chaitanyaa

जवाब ढूँढती हूँ... 

एक सवाल है ये ज़िंदगी,
बेमिसाल है ये ज़िंदगी,
वो किताब ढूँढती हूँ,
मैं जवाब ढूँढती हूँ...

कुछ राज़ अनकहे हैं,
कुछ साज़ से मद भरे हैं,
वो स्वर बेताब ढूँढती हूँ,
मैं जवाब ढूँढती हूँ... 

"Continued... "
#yqdidi #yqhindi #hindipoetry #life #answer #question #book #seeking

Mathan kumar G

#seeking love #alchohalism

read more
Seeking love is just like alcoholism, once used to, difficult to get rid of. #seeking #love #alchohalism

Mathan kumar G

தெரியவில்லை, அவளுள் நானா என்று;
தெரிந்தது, அவளால் தான், நான் என்று. #answered #seeking
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification