Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bitterness Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bitterness Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bitterness in groundnut is due to, bitterness in colocasia is due to, bitterness of cucurbits is due to, bitterness meaning in hindi, bitterness meaning in english,

• 20 Followers
  • 20 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

sanjana Bhardwaj

Iss tanhaa_e_jindagi mai khuch to rahat de 
Khusi na sahi, sukoon ke pal hi de...  #alone #giveup #hope #bitterness #yqbaba #yqdidi #arthub #boostthyself

Shahab Ahmad

ikr what a damn fool kid he was. #bitterness #notdarkyet life #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #ShortStory #twoliner

read more
his mom and dad never really got along
fighting all the time, he grew up
in that environment but nevertheless
he used to strongly believe love will
find him, and it will be easy for him
to find love. now he is all grown up
its weekend he is making coffee
for himself and planning,
talking to himself, "yeah so how 
to live a life and survive all alone 
because nothing has worked out for me
so far and doesn't seem it ever will,
companionship my ass”. ikr what a damn fool kid he was.
#bitterness #notdarkyet #life #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #shortstory #twoliner

Blue Butterfly

// Time - an equalizer //

Human life is an extreme of both.
Through his life experiences he savours the sweetness of his utmost Happiest moments. Also does he experience the bitterness of intense moments of loss, grief, trauma and agony.

We begin to mature in life, when we start understanding this; as we move on after each of this contrasting encounters. Life automatically seems to be detached from all these moments of past. It no longer drives our basic emotions triggering uneasiness. So hypothetically, Time deciphers both, heals from extreme torments and also softens the effect of moments of glory, rendering to remain calm and normal. 

Even the most happiest of occassions does loose its enthusiasm over the course of time. similarly extreme emotions from its far opposite too, looses its intensity and stops affecting us. #writing #time #mythoughts #bitterness #happiness #yqbaba #yqquotes

Giftsy Dorcas

Random ramblings: 11 Office Bosses/ Love Bosses, can sometimes give you bitter experiences. #yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #yqmuse #3Dgdoc #bitterness #wordtrail #Coffee

read more
...like the coffee I like to sip,
her words were coated in chocolate dip,
little did i know,
 that like my coffee made from bitter coffee bean,
her chocolaty words disguised that she is meant to be mean... Random ramblings: 11

Office Bosses/ Love Bosses, can sometimes give you bitter experiences.

#yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #yqmuse #3dgdoc #bitterness #wordtrail #coffee

J Narayan

मेरे हिस्से ही रह गईं जमाने की तल्ख़ियां सारी,
यूं तो वो अब भी हर शाम कहीं मुस्कुराती होगी । #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdada #yqquotes #yourquote #yqlove #bitterness 🌸 

#Motivation: Sunandini S.

Varadhan P M

Many times we sip tea and declare
It tastes bitter. We stir it, then we find
It tastes better.

Life too many times becomes bitter,

because it has not been stirred well

with Joys and Sufferings!  #lifelessons #bitterness #unmixed #stiryoursoul
loader
Home
Explore
Events