Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best SanjeevKapoor Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best SanjeevKapoor Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about alya manasa and sanjeev marriage, sanjeev and alya manasa marriage, dcp sanjeev kumar yadav, sanjeev kumar yadav, youtube hindi movies sanjeev kumar 30,

• 17 Followers
  • 21 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

MasterChefkshma

एक दम आसान तरीके से बनाये आम का अचारfoodrecipe #chef #chefkunal #SanjeevKapoor #Home #जानकारी

read more
mute video

MasterChefkshma

एक दम आसान तरीके से बनाये आम का अचारfood #Recipe #chefkunal #SanjeevKapoor #जानकारी

read more
mute video

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Rough Translation: Let's add a little bit of everything. 🍽Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SanjeevKapoor #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1536. Get. Set. Meme it! 😋 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
How news channel make Today's news 

Corona , amitabh , kangana , ambani , ramdev , pakistan , nepal , chin , amerika , rafel , mandir , tv serials , sushant , end of earth ...... Rough Translation: Let's add a little bit of everything. 

🍽Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SanjeevKapoor #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1536.  

Get. Set. Meme it! 😋 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Giftsy Dorcas

#SanjeevKapoor. 😎 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #YQMT401 and make us ROFL. 😹😹 🤘😂 #yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas Note: Collab on the space given below! 🙈🤘 Over and out! 📞 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
the loving touch of fingers can add flavour to food...  #SanjeevKapoor. 😎
🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme  #YQMT401 and make us ROFL. 😹😹
 🤘😂 #yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas

Note: Collab on the space given below! 🙈🤘
Over and out! 📞 #YourQuoteAndMine

Safia Tehseen

#happybirthday to #SanjeevKapoor. 🍽 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Food #funnymeme #lockdown entries to #YQMT808. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
when you are the party and you are eating food...and a very beautiful looking at you #HappyBirthday to #SanjeevKapoor. 

🍽 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Food #FunnyMeme #Lockdown entries to #YQMT808.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Siddarth

HappyBirthday to our Chef #SanjeevKapoor. 😎 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme entries to #YQMT401 and make us ROFL. 😹😹 Happy cooking! 🤘😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #yqbaba #yqhumour #yqfunny

read more
Egg bhurji is nothing but omlette gone wrong.. 😬😬😬 HappyBirthday to our Chef #SanjeevKapoor. 😎
🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT401 and make us ROFL. 😹😹
Happy cooking! 🤘😂 #YourQuoteAndMine

#yqbaba #yqhumour #yqfunny

Rishi K

Rough Translation: Let's add a little bit of everything. 🍽Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SanjeevKapoor #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1536. Get. Set. Meme it! 😋 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Mein khana banate huwe masale ke dabbe ko khol ke... kya hai kya nahi pata nahi to...
16.8.20 Rough Translation: Let's add a little bit of everything. 

🍽Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SanjeevKapoor #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1536.  

Get. Set. Meme it! 😋 #YourQuoteAndMine

Rishi K

Rough Translation: I like to play with fire. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #sholay #thakur #FilmyMeme #SanjeevKapoor #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1570. Get. Set. Meme it! 🌜 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
aaj meine unchi awaz me keh hi diya, ki bas bahut hogaya, aaj me ghar ka koi kaam nahi karunga
kyonki...
12.8.20 Rough Translation: I like to play with fire.

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Sholay #Thakur #FilmyMeme #SanjeevKapoor #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1570. 

Get. Set. Meme it! 🌜 #YourQuoteAndMine

Rishi K

Rough Translation: I like to play with fire. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #sholay #thakur #FilmyMeme #SanjeevKapoor #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1570. Get. Set. Meme it! 🌜 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Aaj talli hoke ghar jaunga mein.... kyonki....
12.8.20 Rough Translation: I like to play with fire.

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Sholay #Thakur #FilmyMeme #SanjeevKapoor #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1570. 

Ar. Smitha

Rough Translation: I like to play with fire. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #sholay #thakur #FilmyMeme #SanjeevKapoor entries to #YQMT1570. #smithasunkara Get. Set. Meme it! 🌜 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Architect hoon, 
Every new project matlab Risk. 👇👇 Rough Translation: I like to play with fire.

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Sholay #Thakur #FilmyMeme #SanjeevKapoor  entries to #YQMT1570. 
#smithasunkara
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification