Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best FriendsareLife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best FriendsareLife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved hindi meaning, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in hindi, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved meaning in telugu, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in tamil, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved. – george sand,

• 26 Followers
  • 28 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo
06244d730bd6536ae8c9195897154916

AbiR Jackson

Rishta banaya tha
 jinhe yaar bolkar

Wo waqt ke sath 
Parivaar ban gaya❤ #friendship #friendsforever #friendsarelife #google #abirjackson #trending #friendshipspecial #missyouforever
7a7ea2fea09dee6660f6216d28d238a5

Ankita R. Devi

Bright red, the flowers of anemone,
Gifted she, on the third day
of my thirteenth birth ceremony.
And said she - "I'm off to Musoorie"
I said - "See any object worthy of notice,
think on me".

After a big 7-days week, I did realise,
What it feels like when one sits alone
and stuffs french fries.
I never knew until she was away,
"How much a friend does 
for a friend each day". Aparna💗
#friendsarelife #missing_a_friend
f354036e3d753775eaa150a6c33ee42a

Kuldeep Ranga

For headache, take crocin.
For heartache, take friendamycin.
It works... #friendsforever #friendsforlife #friendsarelife
5c0a6ce8eaed5329d6b422264a9ce906

Mayank Mishra

A true friendship is an understanding beyond words, communication is achieved by exchange of glance and it is not finding the solution n overcoming circumstances its just about being there for lifetime....A true friend is the one who walks in when the rest of world walks out ☺️ Dedicating a #testimonial to Preeti jha
#friendship #friendsforever #friendsforlife #friendshipquotes #friendship_vibes #friendsarelife #friendsimadeonline
1195e84554eeadd439a6bb94dff99c5f

Nishtha Rishi

वक्त उन्ही को दो जो दिल को अच्छे लगते है,
वरना आँखो को तो सभी अच्छे लगते है।
😊😊😊 #friendship #friendsarelife #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqhindi #yqdiary #nishtharishi #2linerofnish
066811aab7a3e073fd1b62ee2f65b250

vaishnavi chingale

Life is meaningless without great friends and awesome memories..... The greatest gift of  life is friendship#friendsforever
#friendsarelife  #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes

The greatest gift of life is friendshipfriendsforever #FriendsareLife #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes

0 Love

vaishnavi chingale

Value of friendship is not that how much you feel happy with someone...but it's that how much someone feels ALONE without you!!!!!!! #friends#frienshipoverlove #missing_diaries #missingfriends #friendsarelife #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes

vaishnavi chingale

Value of friendship is not that how much you feel happy with someone...but it's that how much someone feels ALONE without you!!!!!!! #friends#frienshipoverlove #missing_diaries #missingfriends #friendsarelife #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes
d99ee08d1d74dd440de5ceb10a0c287d

Aamir Qais AnZar

You don't make Friends Everyday. 
So, won't like to Lose them Anyway. Thanks YourQuote BABA for liking my Quote..🙏🙏
Friends are one such God-gift; you choose them. आप हर रोज दोस्त नहीं बनाते हैं। तो, वैसे भी उन्हें खोना पसंद नहीं करेंगे।
#FriendshipForever #FriendshipISnot #Friendships #EnlightenAQUA #FriendsForLife #FriendshipLove #FriendsAreLike  #FriendsAreLife

Thanks YourQuote BABA for liking my Quote..🙏🙏 Friends are one such God-gift; you choose them. आप हर रोज दोस्त नहीं बनाते हैं। तो, वैसे भी उन्हें खोना पसंद नहीं करेंगे। #friendshipforever #FriendshipIsNot #friendships #EnlightenAQUA #friendsforlife #Friendshiplove #friendsarelike #FriendsareLife

0 Love

11180650678fe497586e13f82b6a949f

Avesh Shaikh

Some friends
are like apples, 
they're enough
to keep yourself
away from doctors.  Dedicated to all my friends. 
#friendsarelife
#Collab Challenge 

Make you own: 
Friend and fruit analogy
Write your own #fruityfriend

Dedicated to all my friends. #FriendsareLife #Collab Challenge Make you own: Friend and fruit analogy Write your own #fruityfriend #YourQuoteAndMine

5 Love

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification