Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MarkZuckerberg Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MarkZuckerberg Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about teja main hu mark idhar hai, how to remove love bite mark, permanent beauty mark near me, love mark 320, to mark,

• 13 Followers
  • 17 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

🤦‍♀️ hey bhagwaan It's #MarkZuckerberg at #YQMeme. 💥Collab on this #funnymeme, make your multiple entries to #YQMT2753. Get. Set. Meme it! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
I read quotes of adiya, hrishikesh and many others here and attempt a comment coz others have commented
                             🤦‍♀️ hey bhagwaan

It's #MarkZuckerberg at #YQMeme.

💥Collab on this #FunnyMeme, make your multiple entries to #YQMT2753.

Get. Set. Meme it! 😹  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

sanjana Bhardwaj

Look who's up in the double dhamaka. It's #MarkZuckerberg. 😉 🖋Collab on this #YQMeme and make your multiple #Facebook entries to #YQMT265. 💣Avoid plagiarism. Get. Set. #Meme it! 🤘 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
         ..When I enter the party..

My friends:- "tum aa gaye ho, noor aa   gaya hai"..👇👇👇👇😉😋🤣 Look who's up in the double dhamaka. It's #MarkZuckerberg. 😉
🖋Collab on this #YQMeme and make your multiple #Facebook entries to #YQMT265.
💣Avoid plagiarism.
Get. Set. #Meme it! 🤘 #YourQuoteAndMine

N R C C

mute video

Siddarth

Mark be like ab next twitter kharid lunga toh sare apps down hojaayenge ek saath 😎😂 It's #MarkZuckerberg at #YQMeme. 💥Collab on this #funnymeme, make your multiple entries to #YQMT2753. Get. Set. Meme it! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
people take it to twitter and bash you for your WhatsApp insta fb servers being down Mark be like ab next twitter kharid lunga toh sare apps down hojaayenge ek saath 😎😂

It's #MarkZuckerberg at #YQMeme.

Ankit

Look who's up in the double dhamaka. It's #MarkZuckerberg. 😉 🖋Collab on this #YQMeme and make your multiple #Facebook entries to #YQMT265. 💣Avoid plagiarism. Get. Set. #Meme it! 🤘 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When Baba RanchodDass's statement 

" RUN AFTER EXCELLENCE, SUCCESS WILL FOLLOW " becomes reality ! Look who's up in the double dhamaka. It's #MarkZuckerberg. 😉
💣Avoid plagiarism.

Ankit Boss golden heart

Motivational Video Quote Status #Modi #MarkZuckerberg #fb #Quote Life #Life_experience #motivatation #Ankitbossgoldenheart #AnkitBoss #Agra Anjali Maurya Ragini Pubg lover Angel Payal shital sharma Vaishnavi Pardakhe

read more
mute video

Durga Kannan

Rough Translation: Next number is yours! #happybirthday to #MarkZuckerberg. 😎 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT969 and make everyone go ROFL! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When the viva is horribly tough and they shred you to pieces...this is what you tell your friend on your way out... Rough Translation: Next number is yours!

#HappyBirthday to #MarkZuckerberg. 😎

💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple  #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT969 and make everyone go ROFL!  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shiv Anand

First be simple😄😄 #MarkZuckerberg #simplicity #successquotes #yqbaba #yqdidi #dreamer #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Dreamer

read more
 that's y people says looking at any success 
"simply superb " First be simple😄😄
#markzuckerberg #simplicity #successquotes #yqbaba #yqdidi #dreamer    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Dreamer

Anshika Bhatnagar

read more
When mom asks what I want to eat and my sister tells before me what I actually want to eat.
  I be like:
  Look who's up in the double dhamaka. It's #MarkZuckerberg. 😉
💣Avoid plagiarism.

NEERAJ SIINGH

It's #MarkZuckerberg at #YQMeme. 💥Collab on this #funnymeme, make your multiple entries to #YQMT2753. Get. Set. Meme it! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwrites

read more
अरे उसके follower तो कल रात कम थे  It's #MarkZuckerberg at #YQMeme.

Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwrites
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification