Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Your time has come Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Your time has come Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes for your love, wishing your love a good day, short love stories to tell your girlfriend, funny love poems for your boyfriend, need your love so bad,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Satyaprem Upadhyay

Titan Ad - Your time Has Come The ad is nice in terms of concept & emotions i.e. startup, your time has come, because starting up is in trend and will be understood by the young generation. But I felt that there were some issues and could have been made better: Product Window: How the product is introduced in the Ad - i.e. the watch - specifically the moment when the start up guy sees his watch and says "You are the guy". I was unable to explain the logic of why he needs to look at the w #Television #Your time has come #TV Ad #TVC

read more
Titan Ad - Your time Has Come 
 The ad is nice in terms of concept & emotions i.e. startup, your time has come, because starting up is in trend and will be understood by the young generation. 
But I felt that there were some issues and could have been made better: 
Product Window: How the product is introduced in the Ad - i.e. the watch - specifically the moment when the start up guy sees his watch and says "You are the guy". I was unable to explain the logic of why he needs to look at the w

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification