Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Mumuksha Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Mumuksha Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dad and mum, mum and dad i love you, love you mum and dad, i love you mum poem, i love my dad and mum,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Anil Siwach

Importance of Objective In order to realize the divine elements, the importance of an aim, an objective is crucial. Evaluating in terms of percentage. the “aim, objective” (uddeshya) accounts for 94 %. The "feelings / sentiments" (bhaav) account for 3% whereas the "actions," (kriya) account for merely 1%. However these days an aspirant's eyes are fixed only on actions, not the “bhaav,” sentiments. And the eyes are not on the “uddeshya” aim, the objective at all. We will now discuss the i #Quotes #Divinity #Badrinarayana #Mumuksha #Sentiments #Bhaktiyogi #Karmayogi #Jnanayogi #SwamiRamsukhdasji,

read more
Importance of Objective 
 In order to realize the divine elements, the importance of an aim, an objective is crucial. Evaluating in terms of percentage. the “aim, #objective” (#uddeshya) accounts for 94 %. The "#feelings / sentiments" (#bhaav) account for 3% whereas the "#actions," (#kriya) account for merely 1%. However these days an aspirant's eyes are fixed only on actions, not the “bhaav,” sentiments. And the eyes are not on the “uddeshya” aim, the objective at all. We will now discuss the i

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification