Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best FathersdayDurex#Durex Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best FathersdayDurex#Durex Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about happy fathersday wishes, fathersday poem, fathersday quotes, fathersday 2018, fathersday wishes,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Satyaprem Upadhyay

Durex - Cut the Cliche - Valentine\'s day Ad: Review With valentine around the corner, a thought just popped in my head.  What Durex would have done on last valentine, considering they are pretty cheeky with their ads, and I came across this ad. CutTheCliche ValentineDay  In my opinion, the story building up to the climax was missing in the ad, and the story too did not tap in to any emotion of my brain, not even "sarcastic wit" which is the core of the communication.  But n #Television #ValentineDay In #FathersDay #FathersdayDurex#Durex

read more
Durex - Cut the Cliche - Valentine\'s day Ad: Review 
 With valentine around the corner, a thought just popped in my head. 
What Durex would have done on last valentine, considering they are pretty cheeky with their ads, and I came across this ad.
#CutTheCliche #ValentineDay 

In my opinion, the story building up to the climax was missing in the ad, and the story too did not tap in to any emotion of my brain, not even "sarcastic wit" which is the core of the communication. 

But n

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification