Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Amazed Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Amazed Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about amazed meaning in hindi, amazed meaning in marathi, meaning of amazed in hindi 210, amazed quotes, aura and amaze comparison,

• 15 Followers
  • 61 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

MSJ Quotes

An ecstasy lies in not caring about 
the riddles around,
And then the other lies in understanding 
one of them..! #ecstasy #happiness #amazed #msj #msjquotes #lifequotes #behappy #delight

deependra chauhan

mute video

Diwa

he simply has that hold on you. #iloveyou #Amazed #yqbaba #yqdidi #wordplay #diwa #reflectionsofthebrokenheart

read more
but then, he never ceases to amaze you.

just when you think you're over him, 
he suddenly does something 
like say "i love you". he simply has that hold on you. #iloveyou #amazed #yqbaba #yqdidi #wordplay #diwa #reflectionsofthebrokenheart

Prita

😂😂😂😂😂 Sorry but I found this pic so cute... I couldnt resist using it... One thing that is relatable is that... My quote seems to be as confusing as the cute animal there... #cuteness #Amazed #confused #ishq is not equal to #Mazak #haddhai #Yaar #Funny

read more
Isse tum ishq kehte ho ??? 

Khushiyon ki baarish karke ,
Mujhe  yun registhan mein chor jaate ho !

Har din naye ummid dekar,
Raat ke andheron mein akela chor jaate ho !

Beintehaan ishq hai,  yeh jatakar... 
Tum  beshumaar zakhm bhi de jaate ho !

Yeh bhi koi baat hui  ?    😂😂😂😂😂
Sorry but I found this pic so cute...  I couldnt resist using it... 

One thing that is relatable is that...  My quote seems to be as confusing as the cute animal there...  

#cuteness #amazed #confused
#ishq is not equal to #mazak 
#haddhai #yaar

Sandy_ucb

#Amazed

read more
हो के तुम फूल नरगिस, तुम फाखरी हो गई
 हमारी पहली मुलाक़ात ही आखिरी हो गई

@sandy_ucb #amazed

Darren Solanki

#Amazed#loved

read more
Mai koi bhagwan nahi, Mai to meethi muskaan hu,
Na jaane kyu mujh pe itna marti Hai vo, Mai to ek mamuli sa insaan hu.😊 #amazed#loved

Shubham Olkar

Dear kari,

Subject :- You Me and Us.

Kari, I love you infinity and do you know what does these three words mean to me, to me they are like twinkling stars in the black blue dark sky. The glory of the bright full moon also reflecting as beautiful as it is on the water floating above the soil of the earth, the land drowning below the lakes which now exists, temporarily because monsoons have arrived. Imagine the rain is now showering gently and the sunbeam's still alive scattering through the water droplets and making a rainbow over the seas, the water droplets of the rain showering through the sky which has the colour of the ocean in it bright sky blue and the best part of Mumbai is the oceans, the rains the muddy humid fragrance of the soil after the rains, one cutting chai and the great Queen's necklace at nariman point marine drive, no other beach is as beautiful as it. The crowd is amazed by the beauty of Queen's necklace and I am still amazed of you, too me you are like the exact same happiness of the morning tea the same warmth it has and the combination of gently showering rain in front of my eyes is like a scenic beauty to watch. For me you are even more beautiful than the Queen's necklace I am much more amazed of you compared to crowd of Mumbai amazed by the beauty of Queen's necklace. For me you are even more precious than the rains, the rainbows, the oceans, the sea's, our occasional meetups and falling in love with you everytime we meet. This is all from my side I love you.

Your's sincerely,
                                                                                                                   Mr_writter_99...💕 #promises #firstquote #poem #quotes #stories #erotica #rains #beauty #nature #bliss #like #comment #follow...
N it's fun in the city...💕

ankahi_baate_

Ye Bhi Ek Tamasha Hai Ishq-o-Mohabbat Mein,
Dil Kisi Ka Hota Hai Jor Kisi Ka Chalta Hai #post#nojoto#thoughts#amazed#heartbroken#shayari

Akanksha Singh

Milne Ko Toh Har Shakhs Ehtraam Se Mila,
Par Jo Mila Kisi Na Kisi Kaam Se Mila. #True #Words #Amazed #Feelings #Nojoto #Shayri #Betrayedlove

Sarfraz Ahmed Khan

#digitalart#art#drawing#sketch#painting#woman#emotions#amazed#nojotoart#color
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification