Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Alimony Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Alimony Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about alimony in india, alimony meaning in hindi, can a working woman ask alimony in india, hrithik roshan divorce alimony, alimony meaning,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sherlock Doyle

Shouldn't have taken the children. #car #key #Divorce #Alimony #revenge #Murder #wife #dontleave

read more
My wife got our car in alimony.
So I pushed it down into the river.

She also got custody of our children.
Good luck to her finding the car
                                                keys. Shouldn't have taken the children.

#car #key #divorce #alimony #revenge #murder #wife #dontleave

Amit Jotwani

Divorce 
your bitter yesterdays
to achieve closure
for your today
and freedom 
for your tomorrows.

Consider
the acidic memories
as the alimony payments.  #yesterday #divorce #freedom #alimony #closure #yopowrimo18 #yqbaba

Abundance

#Society #Alimony

read more
mute video

Satyaprem Upadhyay

The Supreme Court has set a benchmark for maintenance to be paid by a husband to his estranged wife, stating that 25% of his net salary might constitute a "just and proper" amount as alimony.  I believe the same should also apply vice-a-versa if the Husband is not earning and wife is.  What is your view of this report? #Alimony #SupremeCourt #wife #husband #News

read more
The Supreme Court has set a benchmark for maintenance to be paid by a husband to his estranged wife, stating that 25% of his net salary might constitute a "just and proper" amount as alimony. 

I believe the same should also apply vice-a-versa if the Husband is not earning and wife is. 

What is your view of this report?

#Alimony #SupremeCourt #Wife #Husband

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification