Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Tribe Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Tribe Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about oraon tribe is based in, genghis khan was a ruler of which tribe, yousafzai tribe in india, jaintia tribe lives in which state, maldhari tribe in gir,

• 21 Followers
  • 59 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Vanraj Tabiyad

जंगली फल बैल (बिलु) 🍊 गर्मी से राहत के लिए, पेट की बीमारी का ख़ास ईलाज.......... पका हुआ फल खा सकते हैं और इसका शराबत बनाकर भी पी सकते हैं। #tribesofindia #Tribe #tribalchief #triballife #Tribal #Tribes #nojato #Teach #Adivasi #TribalLifeStyle #समाज

read more
mute video

Rahul Sharma

Don't
drown
yourself
in ocean of ego,
pride and hatred. 
These things haunt a
person who is uprooted 
from his origin.The idea of 
oneness lies in our blood. 
Vasudev katumbkamb is 
the word reflecting the 
essence of oneness. 
The whole world 
is one family. 
And you felt 
that  you are from some different tribe. #tribe #challenge #yqbaba #yqtales #yourquote #quote #writer #shapepoem

Arshi Dokadia

For my Tribe. Surprisingly, I haven't written anything for them before. #Tribe #Squads #yqbaba _________________________________ #Collab Challenge Write your own: #someonesimilar Have a poetic Monday! #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Yet, we are poles apart,
Trying to make it work,
In a completely bonkers world,
Still, we are a tribe,
In a land of squads.
Perhaps, not entirely cut from same cloth,
But definitely, striving for similar goals. For my Tribe. Surprisingly, I haven't written anything for them before. #tribe #squads #yqbaba

Write your own:
#someonesimilar

Have a poetic Monday!   #YourQuoteAndMine

Ajay Bhabar

mute video

Aniket Sen

Tribe go to the surrounding of peace,
just to wish for inner tranquility & happiness. #tribe #surrounding #tranquility #peace #yqbaba #happiness #ifyoulikeitthenletmeknow

Batul Hafiji

Let your vibe,
Inspire your tribe. #vibe 
#tribe 
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba 
#yqqoutes

StaR_ShiNE

#follow #Tribe Life #thought #people #Be #There #Friend Mr Ismail Khan (गुमनाम राइटर) Zohaan_Saif अं_से_अंशुमान SK pant Baaz #शुन्य Sandip rohilla Akshay k Ramjeet Sharma ( Mr Wow ) RAP ARTIST ASR Krishna Tousif reza Voice of StrAnger ज़ख़्मी हर्फ़ (Pramod) Aref Khan Sujan Sardar (Nazuk khan) Krishna Arjun Halvadiya प्रभाकर अजय शिवा सेन #Thoughts

read more
mute video

Ankit

Defects are in the genus, where appeasement and development can't change the inherent violence in the very origin and ideology of a tribe !  #tribe #cab2019 #yqbaba

Ideomotoristic Pen

Development with cultural protection is required. #Tribe #bribe #yqchallenge #yqchallengeaccepted #yqbaba #ideomotoristic_pen

read more
We want development of Tribe
Bult all money goes to Bribe
If their problems are to be Transcribe
For their plight  politicians are to be Ascribe Development with cultural protection is required.
#tribe  #bribe  #yqchallenge  #yqchallengeaccepted  #yqbaba 
#ideomotoristic_pen

daman walia

They say I don't fit into the tribe
A word to those I do not subscribe
My life,my choices, my rules
I follow what the heart fuels
 #YQBaba,#baresoul,#tribe
loader
Home
Explore
Events