Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ShoeDog Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ShoeDog Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about uk11 to us shoe size, woman lived in a shoe, shoe warehouse near me, the shoe factory, one two buckle my shoe lyrics,

• 1 Followers
  • 9 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Satyaprem Upadhyay

Don’t tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results. #ShoeDog #Books

read more
Don’t tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results.

#ShoeDog

Satyaprem Upadhyay

The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones #ShoeDog #Books

read more
The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones

#ShoeDog

Satyaprem Upadhyay

Expect nothing, seek nothing, grasp nothing #JapanesePoet Reading #ShoeDog What an Amazing thought.  I am blown away by the sheer simplicity of the thought. #Amazing #Books

read more
Expect nothing, seek nothing, grasp nothing

#JapanesePoet

Reading #ShoeDog
What an Amazing thought. 
I am blown away by the sheer simplicity of the thought. #Amazing

Satyaprem Upadhyay

You cannot travel the path until you have become the path yourself. By #Budha Reading #ShoeDog #Books

read more
You cannot travel the path until you have become the path yourself.

By #Budha

Reading #ShoeDog

Satyaprem Upadhyay

Perfection in the art of swordsmanship is reached . . . when the heart is troubled by no more thought of I and You, of the opponent and his sword, of one’s own sword and how to wield it. . . . All is emptiness: your own self, the flashing sword, and the arms that wield it. Even the thought of emptiness is no longer there. #ShoeDog #Books

read more
Perfection in the art of swordsmanship is reached . . . when the heart is troubled by no more thought of I and You, of the opponent and his sword, of one’s own sword and how to wield it. . . . All is emptiness: your own self, the flashing sword, and the arms that wield it. Even the thought of emptiness is no longer there.

#ShoeDog

Satyaprem Upadhyay

Linear thinking is nothing but a delusion, one of the many that keep us unhappy. The reality is nonlinear, Zen says. No future, no past. All is now. #ShoeDog #Books

read more
Linear thinking is nothing but a delusion, one of the many that keep us unhappy. The reality is nonlinear, Zen says. No future, no past. All is now.

#ShoeDog
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification