Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 2 Liners Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 2 Liners Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 2 liners on love, one liners in hindi for love, love one liners for him, 2 liners on life, 2 liners in hindi,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Praveen Jain

Best Two-Line Jokes Ever Parallel lines have so much in common. It's a shame they'll never meet.What do you call a dog with no legs. It doesn't matter; it's not going to come.Someone stole my Microsoft Office and they're gonna pay. You have my Word.Apparently, someone in London gets stabbed every 52 seconds. Poor bastard.I went to a really emotional wedding the other day. Even the cake was in tiers.A physicist sees a young man about to jump off the Empire State Building. He yells "Don't do it! #Humour #2 Liners

read more
Best Two-Line Jokes Ever 
 Parallel lines have so much in common. It's a shame they'll never meet.What do you call a dog with no legs. It doesn't matter; it's not going to come.Someone stole my Microsoft Office and they're gonna pay. You have my Word.Apparently, someone in London gets stabbed every 52 seconds. Poor bastard.I went to a really emotional wedding the other day. Even the cake was in tiers.A physicist sees a young man about to jump off the Empire State Building. He yells "Don't do it!

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification