Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Uncertainity Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Uncertainity Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about life is so uncertain quotes, life is uncertain quotes, life is uncertain eat dessert first, uncertain love quotes, uncertain love poem,

• 21 Followers
  • 50 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Abi Lakshmi✍

If a flower were to worry,that it would get dried sooner,it would not bloom bright Now..
Enjoy the Impermenancy! #impermanence
#uncertainity 
#acceptance

Abi Lakshmi✍

Let it be Uncertain! Accept the Outcome! #Uncertainity
#acceptance

Varadhan P M

"SON! Do you know what is a Parodox"?

"Yes Dad!
" Well then, give me an example "
" Usually our Maths Miss solves easy 
Ones on board but gives us the hardest !
 That's ok ! Son.
"When  your Mom Shows   a saree 
and asks me a  simple million dollar question,"Is this Saree OK for Me,for the 
Kitty Party?
I will be Run out "
" Stumped Dad "!
 #puzzledlife #uncertainity #quarrelsome #egofight #

Sanchita Saha

Write your #letters to uncertainty. #DearUncertainty #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba A different take on Uncertainity as a candidate seeking employment. #Uncertainity #heisenberg #EMPLOYMENT #Science #thirdquote

read more

Owing to your repetitive appearance, we finally decided to respond to your application.

Classical Mechanics rejected your application outright, however we have this new fellow named Heisenberg who insists that we give you a chance. He says you have potential!

So, keep clinging around hoping for permanent employment. However, we are on the lookout for better candidates, so don't be certain. 

With regards,
HR

Write your #letters to uncertainty. #DearUncertainty 
#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba    

A different take on Uncertainity as a candidate seeking employment. 

#uncertainity #heisenberg #employment #science #thirdquote

Omkar Ranveerkar

No matter how much we plan, we do reach the most irrelevant places at the most crucial times. The places we never thought we would be at those times. 
In the long run, we find out that all was for the best. And yet we don't stop planning. I guess the surprises take time to sink in but we can never get used to them. #surprises #uncertainity #plan #destiny #forthebest

Dr Bibhash C Jha

mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification