Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best abhishekbachchan Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best abhishekbachchan Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about abhi tak nahi mila hai in english, abhishek yeh hai mohabbatein, dwara dial kiya gaya number abhi vyast hai, abhi abhi pyara sa chehra dikha hai, vivah milan abhi aadha adhoora hai,

• 21 Followers
  • 26 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Vijaykakade68

mute video

Monisha Biswas

#happybirthday to #abhishekbachchan, along with #AmitabhBachchan and #JayaBachchan. 😉😉 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT324. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Meri beti ki first tiktok video,
ao ma papa sath mil kr dekhte he,
kitne sundar lag rahi ha Meri beti #HappyBirthday to #AbhishekBachchan, along with #AmitabhBachchan and #JayaBachchan. 😉😉
💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT324.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Mahima Jain

Follow unfollow wali Ninja Technique k alawa Kisko ko pta ho toh comments mein explain karo na 🤔😂 Rough Translation: I need to be a part of this investigation. ✨Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #abhishekbachchan #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1362. Get. Set. Meme it! 🏁 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #Collab #Meme

read more
Yeh YQ par 0 Follower leke 2000 Following kese kra lete hai 🤔 lagta hai :-  Follow unfollow wali Ninja Technique k alawa Kisko ko pta ho toh comments mein explain karo na 🤔😂

Rough Translation: I need to be a part of this investigation.

✨Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #AbhishekBachchan #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1362. 

Get. Set. Meme it! 🏁 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes #collab #meme

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

It's time to Friendzone 😂😂😂😂 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #abhishekbachchan #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1391. 😹 Get. Set. Meme it! 🤘 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When She Said I like you  It's time to Friendzone 😂😂😂😂

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #AbhishekBachchan #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme  entries to #YQMT1391. 😹

Get. Set. Meme it! 🤘 #YourQuoteAndMine

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Rough Translation: My doubts started from here. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #abhishekbachchan #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1391. 😹 Get. Set. Meme it! 🤘 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When teacher said
Yo aaj ka topic hai 

Bas Rough Translation: My doubts started from here. 

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #AbhishekBachchan #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme  entries to #YQMT1391. 😹

A J

Rough Translation: My doubts started from here. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #abhishekbachchan #breathe #WebseriesMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1391. 😹 Get. Set. Meme it! 🤘 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
एक  दिन उसकी ऐक्टिंग  देखी 
फिर  पता  लगा अमित  जी  का बेटा है  Rough Translation: My doubts started from here. 

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #AbhishekBachchan #Breathe #WebseriesMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1391. 😹

Ritz

Rough Translation: I need to be a part of this investigation. ✨Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #abhishekbachchan #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1362. Get. Set. Meme it! 🏁 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When my friend asks me to find information about their crush- who he/she is, from where does that crush belong to, where live etc

Me:- Rough Translation: I need to be a part of this investigation.

✨Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #AbhishekBachchan #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1362. 

Sourajita D

Rough Translation: My doubts started from here. Did they really love me? 😑 #YQMeme #abhishekbachchan #FilmyMeme #funnymeme #YQMT1391 #sourajita #sciencestudents #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Everyone: Science Lelo. Bahut scope hai. 

Le Most Science Students: Rough Translation: My doubts started from here. Did they really love me? 😑

#YQMeme #AbhishekBachchan #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme   #YQMT1391 #sourajita #sciencestudents #YourQuoteAndMine

Words_for_$mïle

Rough Translation: I need to be a part of this investigation. ✨Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #abhishekbachchan #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1362. Get. Set. Meme it! 🏁 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When mom asks who ate all the chocolates she bought and it is not me🙄. Rough Translation: I need to be a part of this investigation.

Ar. Smitha

Abhishek: Thank you Corona 🙏Because of you my Breathe the shadows web series got hit. 
Corona: Don't say thank you😊. Spread corona to three other people and ask them to spread to other three. 😄 #coronameme #covid19 #lockdown #breathe #webseriesmeme #amazonprime #smithasunkara #abhishekbachchan
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification