Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ep5 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ep5 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 5 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Preeti Kumari

mute video

CalmKazi

I always saw her standing in the balcony; leaving the porch as soon as I entered. I always caught a glimpse of her on rainy days. The flowy hair, the pale skin was just as I had forgotten. Everyday, I used to open an album, searching for her photo to burn. 

I used to ask her, "2 years ago, I buried your memories along with you. I left flowers, my dreams, my hopes, my love for you, now will you please ?" #Ep5 #ThumbSizedStories 

Request

Click #ThumbSizedStories for more.

#CalmKaziWrites #YQBaba #willyouplease #MicroStory #Story #Rememberance #Request #Death #Ghost #Past #Conflict #Forgotten #Flowers #HeShe #Her #Moments #yqtales

CalmKazi

हम तो बस कह रहे थे #ep5 Follow all episodes on #HTBKRT and #AdventuresOfChoube #calmkaziwrites #hindiseries #yqdidi #yqbaba #ShortStory

read more
कड़ाके की ठण्ड में आजकल दुकान के चक्कर कम हो रखे थे । सुबह टहलते "उत्तानपाद" करते दो पुड़िया बंधवा कर घर आना पड़ता था । चौबे से मिले भी दिन हो गए तो सोचा आज दुपहर में निकल के देखता हूँ । क्या पता दर्शन हो जाएं । 
आखिर मिल ही गए, चौबे अपना नया स्मार्ट फोन शो ऑफ़ कर रहा था । कहें तो वो फोन खुद ही शो ऑफ हो रहा था । बार बार पंगत में उनके नोटोफिकेशन के चहचहाने की आवाज़ गूँज जाती। 

शर्मा ने फिरकी ली , " क्यों चौबे ? किसके मेसज आ रहे हैं ?" 

चौबे तपाक से बोला,"साला ससुराल वालों ने व्हाट्सएप्प पर एड कर दिया है । रोज़ सुबह 3 घंटे गुड मॉर्निंग मेसज आते हैं, फ़ॉर एक ही जोक तीन चार बार आता है, चारों अलग लोग भेजते हैं, फिर एक हस्बैंड वाइफ जोक, एक साली के बनाये हलवे की तस्वीर फिर किसी के मामा की लड़की की फंक्शन का फोटो, मेमोरी खा जाता है सारी, उसके बाद भी चैन न मिले तो इंस्पिरेशन के नाम पर कोई हनुमान चालीसा भेज देता है । किसी दिन अगर सिर्फ गुड मॉर्निंग और गुड नाईट मेसज आ जाएं तो खुशकिस्मत समझता हूँ खुद को ।" हम तो बस कह रहे थे #EP5 

Follow all episodes on #HTBKRT and  #AdventuresOfChoube

#CalmKaziWrites #HindiSeries #YQDidi #YQBaba #ShortStory

Aleem Nasir

#wait is over Episode 5 ... #Aleem Nasir... #Fit in the box :) #ep5

read more
#Ep5( Fit in the box )...
After those interviews samena alyas was one of selected applicants who got the job . She got the joining from 8th of July and hardly we meet afterwards & weekend came & i off load myself from office to home. My mother don't know how but notice a change in me and started advices that I should get her on every girl I love, off my sister it was his offence telling her that I was into some filthy things... I will kill her some day...✅ Really ...
Well so whatever Friday was chosen for a visit to our uncle and as usual we start by jobs to salary to investment to marriage and lastly ( look for yourself it's getting late )...
Do they meant to care please...
We planned just a tea and my mother get herself way to kitchen were my sister and cousin maham was making lunch they talked about all those things which I never liked and my mother intentions were clear maham is a girl who can be fit in the box...
I hate them all and asked uncle we are leaving father is alone at home 🏠...
I never say maham is bad girl but really someone who is brought up in front of you , you never see him as a wife it's like your sister so close and personal...
Alafiz uncle see you soon insha'Allah next time dinner at our house ❣️...

©Aleem Nasir #Wait is over Episode 5 ...
#Aleem Nasir...
#Fit in the box :)

Manisha

Don't run Jon... Don't #gameofthronesseason7 #ep5 #Doodles #DigitalArt

read more
 Don't run Jon...  Don't #gameofthronesseason7 #ep5 #doodles

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification