Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best aditiraohydari Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best aditiraohydari Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about vikram singh chauhan and aditi sharma relationship, vikram singh chauhan and aditi sharma, diti and aditi, adit meaning in english, govindam adi purusham lyrics in sanskrit pdf,

• 7 Followers
  • 9 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Fairy Lights

Rough translation: Why did you do this to me? #HappyBirthdayMeme to #aditiraohydari. 💣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1940. Get. Set. Meme it! 🤣 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #chocolatelove

read more
When someone doesn't offer me the chocolate and finishes it alone

Me:  Rough translation: Why did you do this to me?

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #AditiRaoHydari.

💣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1940.

Get. Set. Meme it! 🤣 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes   #chocolatelove

Blue Butterfly

The more our eyes met;
the more we yearned to crawl into each other,
wearing nothing Law of attraction 

PC: Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yourquote #yqaestheticthoughts #peppeboy #yqenglish #her_series #aditiraohydari #moansandmoons

Blue Butterfly

The man Sufi with all his mystic charm, elegance, poise, subtlenesses, and that divine spectral voice, is treat to watch getting flourished on screen. He has that magnetic screen presence, that something beautiful, which really can’t be missed. Sufi is one character who is actually the epitome saint in this story through whom this poem of love unfolds. Love as always needs just the two soulful hearts and they here got connected in their best understandable dialect. Sufi the character is  shown #aditiraohydari #yourquote #yqbaba #yqenglish #aestheticthoughts #sufiyumsujathayum #peppeboy

read more
Sufi the character is  shown as so magical and he is in his pristine glory with his long unkempt beard and that soulful gaze from his eyes whose depth is just immeasurable. Sufi the character is weaved with that never can be missed transcendental charm and he is presented as that illusion which is worth living once. Dev has managed to encapsulate the essence of Sufism. Through him, made me dwell deep and explore into the aura that surrounds the Sufis whose ascetics or mystics which they express through their devotion over songs and dances. The opening Azaan which is just so so mesmerizing to hear and that melodious voice is just unbelievably captivating. The music is so soulful that it just subsides deep into us specially that Roohi which keeps repeating itself and reminds us of that similar voice of that eternal call to the divine, “Ya Maula” from the movie Fanaa.

(Sufiyum Sujatayum, malayalam movie)  The man Sufi with all his mystic charm, elegance, poise, subtlenesses, and that divine spectral voice, is treat to watch getting flourished on screen. He has that magnetic screen presence, that something beautiful, which really can’t be missed.
Sufi is one character who is actually 
the epitome saint in this story through whom this poem of love unfolds. Love as always needs just the two soulful hearts and they here got connected in their best understandable dialect.
Sufi the character is  shown

srilatha lion

Rough translation: Don't you believe me? #HappyBirthdayMeme to #aditiraohydari. 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1939. Get. Set. Meme it! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
నేనొక రాక్షసిని తెలుసా...👹👻☠️😄 Rough translation: Don't you believe me?

🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1939.

Get. Set. Meme it! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Hansika Bansal

Rough translation: Why did you do this to me? #HappyBirthdayMeme to #aditiraohydari. 💣Collab on this #YQMeme, make yourntries to #YQMT1940. #eccedentesiasthb #bmhansika Get. Set. Meme it! 🤣 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When my ex break ups with me saying family problems and then roams around with another girl.
Le me - Rough translation: Why did you do this to me?

💣Collab on this #YQMeme, make yourntries to #YQMT1940.
#eccedentesiasthb #bmhansika 

Rishi K

Rough translation: Why did you do this to me? #HappyBirthdayMeme to #aditiraohydari. 💣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1940. Get. Set. Meme it! 🤣 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Jab pani puri khane ke baad free me sukhi puri nahi milti

Girls to Panipuri wale- Bhaiya
28.10.20 Rough translation: Why did you do this to me?

💣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1940.

teacher baba ki teachings

Rough translation: Why did you do this to me? #HappyBirthdayMeme to #aditiraohydari. 💣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1940. Get. Set. Meme it! 🤣 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Me to my friends when they don't call me for party. Rough translation: Why did you do this to me?

teacher baba ki teachings

Rough translation: Don't you believe me? #HappyBirthdayMeme to #aditiraohydari. 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1939. Get. Set. Meme it! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Me to my bestie whenever I tell something. Rough translation: Don't you believe me?

🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1939.

Get. Set. Meme it! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine

Janakraaj

#sanjsydutt is back in action #aditiraohydari looking so flawless and #sharadkelkar looking so fearsome. Trailer of #bhoomi by #TSeries looks promising. https://youtu.be/AgiFCRU0MXg #Movies

read more
#sanjsydutt is back in action
#aditiraohydari looking so flawless and #sharadkelkar looking so fearsome. Trailer of #bhoomi by #tseries looks promising.
https://youtu.be/AgiFCRU0MXg

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification