Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best calories Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best calories Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kiss karne se kitni calories burn hoti hai, 2 roti and sabji calories, 2 roti with ghee calories, 1 roti calories in hindi, chow mein calories,

• 8 Followers
  • 13 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sanjay Kumawat

#calories happy holi all #Comedy

read more
mute video

इकराश़

Read the Caption Below: #Mithaai #sweets #Fat #calories #yqbaba #yqdada #yqdidi #yqhumour To all the Foodies out there, I know How It feels... If You r Chubby, Matter becomes Worse.. I am One among You.. So Once again, penning down Your Feelings in My Words... With "Only Aroma Of Your Fav Sweet", Yours, Anjaan "Ikraash"...

read more
Naam Na Lo Mithaaiyo Ka.
Muh Mei Paani Aa Jaayega...
Mehek bhi agar nathuno mei chali gayi..
Toh pehle se badha wajan..
Do- Chaar  kilo aur badh jaayega... Read the Caption Below:

#Mithaai #Sweets #Fat #Calories #YqBaba #YqDada #YqDidi #YqHumour

To all the Foodies out there, I know How It feels... If You r Chubby, Matter becomes Worse.. I am One among You.. So Once again, penning down Your Feelings in My Words...

With "Only Aroma Of Your Fav Sweet",
Yours, Anjaan "Ikraash"...

ukwrites96

"Burn your bad Calories otherwise it will burn you".
© ukwrites96 #Burn 
#bad 
#calories

Preeti Rani Dietitian

Swimming 🏊 #Benefits #fitt #excercise #tonned muscle #buildendurance #full body workout #burncalories #Strength #Stamina #tonnedabdomen #Dietitian Preeti # Swimming is an individual or team sport that requires the use of ones arms and legs to move the body through water. If you are trying to get fit and aiming for weight loss, diet and exercise are your best options. But while weight training or cardio are preferred options for most fitness lovers, swimming is an underrated activity which can

read more
 Swimming 🏊 #benefits #fitt #excercise #tonned muscle #buildendurance #full body workout #burncalories #strength #stamina #tonnedabdomen #Dietitian Preeti #

Swimming is an individual or team sport that requires the use of ones arms and legs to move the body through water.

If you are trying to get fit and aiming for weight loss, diet and exercise are your best options. But while weight training or cardio are preferred options for most fitness lovers, swimming is an underrated activity which can

आह्लादित Ahladith

#fitness  #calories #tips

आह्लादित Ahladith

#fitness  #calories #tips
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification