Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thinktwice Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thinktwice Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you sometimes think you want to disappear but all you really want is to be found lyrics, think i love my wife, bhole ek baat karni thi love you, ek baat karni thi love you, think my boyfriend is cheating on me,

• 10 Followers
  • 9 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Shubhi Mahajan

The great persons are great not because they have money, they have the things which we don't have and they do not have sorrow in their life but because they have patience, they control their anger, they do everything very thoughtfully, think twice before speaking anything and they handle every situation very carefully.💖
  Good Evening ☺️
#chhatrapatishivajimaharaj #greatperson #patience #thoughtfully #thinktwice #handlesituations

अशोक अजनबी

एक अजीब सा उन्माद है 
अकेले बैठकर मोबाईल पर 
एप बदल बदल कर देखना, 
मैसेज भेज कर जवाब का 
इंतज़ार करना, 
ख़ुद के पेज लाइक करने की 
रिक्वेस्ट करना, 
झूठी तारीफ़ पर ख़ुश होना .... 
यह बीमारी बहुत बड़ी 
होने वाली है 
जिसका असर 
लंबे समय तक रहेगा 
#thinktwice #philosophyoflife

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

"HAPPY 74th INDEPENDENCE DAY" People shall instill within their minds and soul that it's not only about a day's 'freedom feeling celebration' and love for our nation but it shall be each single day that each one of us feels free to speak, think, do, feel protected etc. A revolution of change in thoughts shall be brought in our beautiful country so as to actually make it independent. #the_undervalued_nib #thinktwice #actwise #LoveforNation #independentfeels #Stoprape #RESPECTWOMEN respectmothe #respectmotherland

read more
AN ODE TO MY MOTHERLAND !!

Oh my beautiful motherland!
How humble and generous are you!
I do take immense pride
for the reason that I am born from you.

Be the rivers so serene, or the soil so fertile,
You have gifted us everything
with a mellifluous smile.
Grateful I am for your selfless, kind love
you bear all the pain, still love us back and hug.

Oh my beautiful motherland!
All the sacrifices for us you make.
Except my honest gratitude and love,
there's nothing I could ever repay you
for there's so much you truly deserve.

HAPPY 74th INDEPENDENCE DAY!! "HAPPY 74th INDEPENDENCE DAY"
People shall instill within their minds and soul that it's not only about a day's 'freedom feeling celebration' and love for our nation but it shall be each single day that each one of us feels free to speak, think, do, feel protected etc.
A revolution of change in thoughts shall be brought in our beautiful country so as to actually make it independent.

#the_undervalued_nib

#thinktwice #actwise #lovefornation
#independentfeels #stoprape #respectwomen #respectmothe

hidden soul

You may have power to 
hurt someone...
It doesn't mean you have
right to hurt.. #musings #selfnote
#donthurtanyone #diaryquote 
#thinktwice #lifelessons

my words my feelings

Words break...

Words make.....

Choose wisely!!! ##thinktwice #introspect

Pawan Kumar Garimella

Life shows the way, until we know our way. #lifelessons #wayforward #thinktwice #dontlookback #pawangrequotes #bepositive #moveaheadinlife #dontgiveup
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification