Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Millennials Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Millennials Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about millennials and mental health awareness, millennials and mental health, millennials and social causes, millennials and social media, millennials and traditional worship,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Alkash Raja

How the New Generation is Changing the Game" 💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯 #generationx #Millennials #genz #Knowledge #newgeneration #ChangingTimes #Boomers #Generationgap #GenAlpha #DigitalNatives #AgeGroups

read more
mute video

Siyabonga Zuma

Thank me later...Millennial generation:

It is my dream to see the whole world healing. My goal is to stimulate, motivate and elevate the millennial generation. I want to inspire people, make them believe in their dreams so they can prosper through them and quit following other people's trends. Just as I was inspired to do so by Kendrick Lamar.

I hope that when you come across my quotes in the future, you do not see me as a "know it all" kind of person, as I am writing about my own life experiences through the years. When you read my quotes, I want you to feel like you are engaging in a conversation with a friend who cares about you deeply.

Take this as social activism. I'd rather make you cry with the truth, than to see you smile off a lie. I hope you'll thank me later. Cred Google images..
#millennials #thankmelater #inspire #people
#yqbaba #yqtales

Shaurya

"We don't always do what our parents want but that doesn't mean we are wrong" - #Millennials https://youtu.be/4AL9eR6NdoU

read more
"We don't always do what our parents want but that doesn't mean we are wrong" - #Millennials
https://youtu.be/4AL9eR6NdoU

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification