Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Product Market Fit Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Product Market Fit Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about gops food product in surat, product life cycle 18100, product of your environment, best night cream korean product, world best health product,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Satyaprem Upadhyay

Product Market Fit - Notes 1 - Product/market fit means being in a good market with a product that can satisfy that market. - You can always feel when product/market fit isn’t happening. The customers aren’t quite getting value out of the product, word of mouth isn’t spreading, usage isn’t growing that fast, press reviews are kind of “blah”, the sales cycle takes too long, and lots of deals never close. - Product/market fit is when people sell for you - Product market fit is a funny term, but #Internet

read more
Product Market Fit - Notes #1 
 - Product/market fit means being in a good market with a product that can satisfy that market.
- You can always feel when product/market fit isn’t happening. The customers aren’t quite getting value out of the product, word of mouth isn’t spreading, usage isn’t growing that fast, press reviews are kind of “blah”, the sales cycle takes too long, and lots of deals never close.
- Product/market fit is when people sell for you
- Product market fit is a funny term, but

Sahil Aggrawal

3 Things I learned about Seed Investing in 2015 Inspired by: http://blog.elizabethyin.com/ 1) Product-market fit trumps all As an entrepreneur and now as an investor, I’ve met a ton of highly accomplished, smart founders with strong domain expertise. But, I’ve also seen many of these people fail to grow their business because they just can’t find product-market fit. A smart founder can increase his/her chances of success by being self-reflective and smartly trying to pivot around to improve the unit economics of a business or find a peripheral product that has more market demand. But, at the end of the day, hitting upon a product that lots of people use at the right price point is out of a founders’ control. It’s called luck #Internet #Speed #Product Market Fit #Team #Unit Economics

read more
 3 Things I learned about Seed Investing in 2015 
 Inspired by: 
http://blog.elizabethyin.com/ 
1) Product-market fit trumps all 
As an entrepreneur and now as an investor, I’ve met a ton of highly accomplished, smart founders with strong domain expertise.  But, I’ve also seen many of these people fail to grow their business because they just can’t find product-market fit.  
A smart founder can increase his/her chances of success by being self-reflective and smartly trying to pivot around to improve the unit economics of a business or find a peripheral product that has more market demand.  

But, at the end of the day, hitting upon a product that lots of people use at the right price point is out of a founders’ control.  It’s called luck

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification