Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Revoir Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Revoir Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lov1 au revoir lyrics, lov1 au revoir, au revoir, dahkdamb6a0 rev a schematic, daoax1mb6h1 rev h schematic,

• 1 Followers
  • 26 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Tarun Tamoli

Travelling light Everybody has some baggage in their life, some have it light and some have aching back because of it. Why do we carry such baggage? Where does it come from? Why can’t we just travel light? No worries nothing to hide nothing to give. I think it’s our nature to approach everything with open arms and when we get bored and move away our selfishness give nothing back and we are left with un-necessary baggage. #Poetry

read more
I was born, I was raised, I was given too much, much to handle and appreciate.
I am tall, I am strong, I have a heart of stone.
I Travel Light,
it's au revoir,

I have travelled far,
Mountains and oceans I have crossed them all,
My broken sail,
it's au revoir,

My Angels and Demons,
I have fought them all,
My fallen star,
it's au revoir,

My bones and blood,
Turned to dust,
My stormy nights,
It’s au revoir,

Heaven or hell, which will I choose,
Oh Greedy God,
I travel light,
It’s au revoir. Travelling light
Everybody has some baggage in their life, some have it light and some have aching back because of it. Why do we carry such baggage? Where does it come from? Why can’t we just travel light?
No worries nothing to hide nothing to give.
I think it’s our nature to approach everything with open arms and when we get bored and move away our selfishness give nothing back and we are left with un-necessary baggage.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification