Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best unusual Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best unusual Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about unusual meaning in hindi, unusual and rare psychological disorders, attractively unusual or old-fashioned, unusual meaning in marathi, unusual birthday gifts for wife,

• 14 Followers
  • 38 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ritesh Ranjan

जप-तप ,नेम,व्रत और पूजा
इनसे भी नहीं,
तो और कैसे होगा। #unusual #aisehi #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqhindi

sehar

हमने हमारे हिस्से कि ईमानदारी हमेशा सहेज कर रखी..
यह बेगैरत दुनिया ही बेईमान निकली..

सच को हमेशा अपना धर्म बनाया..
पर यह झूठी दुनिया ने ही उसे बिकाऊ बना दिया..

और जब हम उनकी तरह बन गए...
तो हम पर लालछन लगाने.. आगए...

#brainheartsoul #muse #poetry #unusual #yqhindi #yqdidi #yqhindiurdu #yqhindishayari

Sherlock Doyle

‘Placebos look like the real medical treatment that is being studied except they do not contain the active medication.’ #drug #Test #Participate #Hallucination #Nightmare #Helpless #Placebo #unusual

read more
When I signed up for the new drug trial, I didn't expect things to go haywire.
After a week of nightmarish hallucinations with strange creatures, I requested the researchers that I wanted out.

They were surprised and told me that I was actually in the placebo group. ‘Placebos look like the real medical treatment that is being studied except they do not contain the active medication.’

#drug #test #participate #hallucination #nightmare #helpless #placebo #unusual

monika.jhaa

Dare to risk the unusual, go beyond your comfort zone. Once in a while just do everything that scares you off. #unusual #dare #daretodream #comfortzone #yqbaba #yqdidi #life #lifelessons

Kamal Chandra Lenka

If you are a GENIUS, you are unusual.
If you are UNUSUAL,
you may or may not be a genius. #genius #unusual #people #you #yqbaba #yqtales #yqkick

Pro Hacker

#shyari #carryminati #unusual sad😔 Sad💔 alone💔 #viral #treanding #Un

read more
mute video

Ålysha♪ Sirmøur

ज़िंदगी ज़ुल्मत में डूबी लगती हैं
जब नसीहतों में ज़हन दबी होती हैं
हम चल‌ रहें होते अपनी ख़लिश में..
जब तलक इरादों में मक़्सूद की
 छबि न जगती हैं ।

~  अलिशायरा🦋 #शायरी_की_सिरमौर
#ज़िंदगी_अंधेरें_में_लगती
#kkomu_writes
#unusual  #mywords_for_nothing
#mywords_myway 
#nojitohindi 
nojotians  #nottobemotivational
#brokenangel

First Last

#window #gossip #forever #Stop #Gain #Life 🆒😍 I love to do my own duty than aiming for firing 🎯 on something else! If you remember to care incumbent encumber for your own battles you'll refrain yourself from unusual settle. 💓 I miss out all the unusual gossip around the world, I 😍 know well, otherwise my own world will soon disappear for someone else's intended unexpected pair! 💌✨🧦 ¶=======================================¶ #revolveonlywhen #Purpose #Meet #desire 🌬️🕵️🎹 #experience #Expansion d

read more
Standing near the window, I saw #window #gossip #forever #stop #gain #life 🆒😍
I love to do my own duty than aiming for firing 🎯 on something else!

If you remember to care incumbent encumber for your own battles you'll refrain yourself from unusual settle. 
💓
I miss out all the unusual gossip around the world, I 😍 know well, otherwise my own world will soon disappear for someone else's intended unexpected pair! 💌✨🧦
¶=======================================¶
#revolveonlywhen #purpose #meet #desire 🌬️🕵️🎹 #experience #expansion #d

Deepak Kaushik

1st kiss.......
Loose hair, dimply cheeks, Smile on lips, unusual beauty of eyes speaks, Eternally beautiful....Elegant beauty it was Looking at me transfixed,
Eyes into eyes . I was lost in the depth...Just lost...
Her staring eyes Enslaved me, her smile made me smile too,
Gorgeous she was, like the moon of a pleasant evening...
Very pleasant smile, beautiful as twinkling star, Deep-beautiful eyes as ocean changing shades, Lips were beautiful too as a blooming rose....
Suddenly she signalled something, as for calling me,I stopped a while and then move ahead,
She too approached towards me...She was close to me,
smiling, the ocean turned blue, rose turned prettier too....Remained close for sometimes and just then
she accepted my advances, I melted as i touched her,
Soul became lighten and feelings bloomed,
Beautiful emotion knocked at my heart's door....
I mean to say i was  Far from the world But Very close to her,
Alone in a different world....But suddenly a voice came from source unknown:
"The next station is kirti nagar....plzzz mind the gap.I stirred my body and my consciousness regained, my phone was very close to my mouth and Her picture was on the screen... 
The beautiful dream was spent, Uncle on the next seat was smiling,
I too responded with a smile, He put his hand on my shoulder with increased smile,
Mine too increased, And just then  next station arrived,
I moved ahead with a beautiful feeling and unusual madness.. first kiss

#first #kiss #love #feel #writing #nojoto #sharing

pankti

#unusual #Art

read more
 #unusual
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification