Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Gray Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Gray Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about matter from the gray matter, 50 shades of gray, lucy gray poem, the picture of dorian gray quotes, 50 shades of gray quotes,

• 12 Followers
  • 60 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Harish K B

I was boring to her. #yqbaba #Gray #colours #yqdidi #yqquotes #SheLeft #clouds #Earth

read more
Gray clouds pour the rain of colour on earth,
If you had waited I would have filled your life with colours. I was boring to her.
#yqbaba #gray #colours #yqdidi #yqquotes #sheleft #clouds #earth

snehaj

mute video

hansmeet kour

We all are heading towards this.... @ink_vocals #hans11 #Gray #mediocre #yourquote #yourquotebaba #pennpopcorn

read more
Zone of Gray Thoughts
Gray zone is the most dangerous stretch I guess. It hides you, protects you and spoils you. It provides such never ending comfort and security that you no longer want to take risks or explore extremes. It does not allow you to choose right and fight for the wrong. You remain neither saint nor devil.  Atrocity doesnot wake you up,  benignity doesnot melt your soul anymore. It makes you a hidden, latent monster.  You are deprived of the serenity of white and dodge the scrutiny of black. 
All you are left with is a secure yet vicious zone, The Gray Zone. We all are heading towards this.... @ink_vocals
#hans11 #gray #mediocre #yourquote #yourquotebaba #pennpopcorn

Amit Jotwani

Grayish tinged skies 
of my corrugated past, 
mock at my naivete
that things can only get better. 

#gray #tinge #sky #mock #naivete #better #past #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Diwa

"Gray" Feasibility over theory. Practicality over quixotism. Always. #Gray #diwa #yqbaba

read more
In the real world,
There are gradations 
Of many kinds--
Genders, classes, 
Traits, and such;
Differences that need
To be acknowledged
And appreciated;
Thus, whilst we condemn
Pervasive injustice 
And persistent cruelty,
Actuality demands 
Accepting 
The gray corners
That impact 
Everything else.    "Gray"

Feasibility over theory. Practicality over quixotism. Always.

#Gray #diwa #yqbaba

Diwa

"Gray People" #Gray #people #diwa #yqbaba

read more
Most people
Aren't really black 
Or white.
A lot, of us,
Are mostly gray. "Gray People"
#gray #people #diwa #yqbaba

Diwa

a non-choice 
is a choice;
no one can be 
in the middle
and stay quiet;
the point, in 
this life, is 
always to make 
a bold stand;
not stay in 
the sidelines
and stay vague 
or gray. #choice #quiet #sideline #gray #yqbaba

Prateet Mukhia

https://youtu.be/8b4Eq3AAMfc Just in a day your love & support made me cross 10k views Thanks a ton but i will thank you with my art in the coming few weeks very soon Do stay tuned #Rap #Underground #hiphopmusic #ShareWithPride #Gray&aiD #nojotovideo #covid19 #lockdown #atmanirbhar

read more
mute video

Juanita Estupida

Callejon

➕ ✚

Back alley 
Juan Carlos

Gyanopedia

( Raphael Gray (born 1982 in Vaduz, Liechtenstein) is a British computer hacker who, at the age of 19, hacked computer systems around the world over a period of six weeks as part of a multi-million pound credit card mission. He then proceeded to publish credit card details of over 6,500 cards as an example of weak security in the growing number of consumer websites. Gray was able to break into the secure systems using an £800 computer he bought in his home town Clynderwen, Pembrokeshire, Wale #Quotes

read more
 ( Raphael Gray (born 1982 in Vaduz, Liechtenstein) is a British computer hacker who, at the age of 19, hacked computer systems around

the world over a period of six weeks as part of a multi-million pound credit card mission. He then proceeded to publish credit card

details of over 6,500 cards as an example of weak security in the growing number of consumer websites. Gray was able to break into the

secure systems using an £800 computer he bought in his home town Clynderwen, Pembrokeshire, Wale
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification