Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Origami Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Origami Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about origami paper art video 20, how to make easy origami flowers, red ted art origami, hdvidz origami rabbit video download 0, origami rose video 10,

• 11 Followers
  • 13 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo
90060eaeed8fa24b8f2fb279f2062760

Springblossoms

Objects in the mirror are closer than they appear.
(Caption) Clouds of origami wander over the horizon of 
Sun and moon without any filters or folds
Beneath the layers of expectation and lies.

Creases of mind evaporates and condenses 
To abstract origami floating heavily
To lash out and burst the elements of life
Carved in the mind.

Clouds of origami wander over the horizon of Sun and moon without any filters or folds Beneath the layers of expectation and lies. Creases of mind evaporates and condenses To abstract origami floating heavily To lash out and burst the elements of life Carved in the mind. #Execution #Origami #yqbaba #flow #Elements

0 Love

86e57f1a54796a0a0c047e2acdeacf85

Swapnil Moon

Origami Day!
Remembering those days 
when we made 
boat, crane, fox, frog, etc.
That happiness within non-living stuff,
Remember the kid within.... #origami #origamiday #yqbaba #yqquotes #childhood #realhappiness #kidwithinus
e1292afbc8780d3edca52ecece5cc615

Hari Varma

PROPOSING WITH A LETTER

It was her long term wish that when I propose to her, it should be with a hand written letter. That too, within 41 days! 

Quite a considerate condition put by her. There is a reason behind it. She knows that I have a very bad handwriting and that I hate writing on paper after I got used typing instead. Now, she expects me to undertake that monstrous and inhuman task if I wanted her to say "Yes". With keyboards, I was like an  Opera singer. Songs and Dialogues just flowed when I am on stage or even in a small get together. I can be the most romantic person while talking to her for any number of hours or days and she loved listening to me all the time. But when it comes to writing, my hands won't move at the speed of my thought. So, invariably, anything I write by hand, turned out to be like 'Pitman's Shorthand for All'. Whether it is a story or a poem or a Screenplay, it's all the same. Of course, I am not proud of that at all. Now this task is like a Democles' sword hanging above my head. 

But I decided to go for it.

(Read the full adventure in Caption)  22/31 YoStoWriMo

It was her long term wish that when I propose to her, it should be with a hand written letter. That too, within 41 days! 

Quite a considerate condition put by her. There is a reason behind it. She knows that I have a very bad handwriting and that I hate writing on paper after I got used typing instead. Now, she expects me to undertake that monstrous and inhuman task if I wanted her to say "Yes". With keyboards, I was like an  Opera singer. Songs and Dialogues just flowed when

22/31 YoStoWriMo It was her long term wish that when I propose to her, it should be with a hand written letter. That too, within 41 days! Quite a considerate condition put by her. There is a reason behind it. She knows that I have a very bad handwriting and that I hate writing on paper after I got used typing instead. Now, she expects me to undertake that monstrous and inhuman task if I wanted her to say "Yes". With keyboards, I was like an Opera singer. Songs and Dialogues just flowed when #ShortStory #Origami #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #varmaji #proposalletter #yostiwrimo #unusual_propsal

0 Love

5fefb5a89d1422092b7b07a418936a0f

Durga Kannan

Like the ordinary paper
Decorated and crafted beautifully
In the art of origami
You turned my mundane life
Into one so beautiful
Crafted with your love
Decorated with your care
Folded into layers of positivity Image source pixabay
#yqbaba#challenge#origami

Image source pixabay #yqbaba#Challenge#Origami

0 Love

52479b3762fceea80ce59c99e9629045

Itzz Rajatt

#ohhpaperart #yqbaba #yqdidi #unbrandedkalakar #yqbhaijaan #origami YourQuote Baba

Itzz Rajatt

cacophony.      Typo cacophony #ohhpaperart #yqbaba #ohhregretyou  #ohhhandwriting  #origami YourQuote Baba

0 Love

Itzz Rajatt

#ohhhandwriting #yqbaba #yqdidi #ohhpaperart #origami YourQuote Baba
6f617a4e4410bd69cf64cfe6a6b26005

SACHIN SRB 7901

#Origami

34441da13d77480ccd3a7cb31d94cba1

Muthus Crafts and Drawings

make beautiful frock with paper
#Craft #art #viral #training #Origami

make beautiful frock with paper #Craft #Art #viral #training #Origami