Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best firstdate Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best firstdate Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about first love shayari for girlfriend in hindi, i gave you my first love, first love shayari for girlfriend in english, the first step toward better time management is to, the first step toward greatness is to be honest,

• 132 Followers
  • 145 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Saket Ranjan Shukla

मेहरबानी होगी.! . ✍🏻Saket Ranjan Shukla All rights reserved© . Like≋Comment Follow @my_pen_my_strength . #Romantic #firstdate #शायरी #loveisintheair #lostinlove #स्याहीकार #awkwardsilence #realstruggleoflove

read more
Love Quotes in Hindi मेहरबानी होगी

मेरे अनकहे लफ्ज़ों की परेशानी भांप लो, मेहरबानी होगी,
बढ़ती धड़कनों को दिल-ए-नादानी मान लो, मेहरबानी होगी,

इतनी आसानी से दिल जज़्बातों को लबों पर आने देगा नहीं,
हालात बयां करते मेरे इन आँखों में झांक लो, मेहरबानी होगी,

रूबरू तो हूँ तुमसे मगर न जाने क्यों सब सपना सा लग रहा है,
उलझन में पड़े मेरे मन को इस दफा सँभाल लो, मेहरबानी होगी, 

आए हो जबसे बेकरार हुए जा रहे हो हाल-ए-दिल मेरा सुनने को,
बस थोड़ा सा वक़्त और इस बेसब्री में गुजार लो, मेहरबानी होगी,

साँसे उखड़ी सी जाती हैं इज़हार-ए-मुहब्बत करने में “साकेत" की,
बस इन हिचकिचाते अल्फ़ाजों की रवानी जान लो, मेहरबानी होगी।

IG :— @my_pen_my_strength

©Saket Ranjan Shukla मेहरबानी होगी.!
✍🏻Saket Ranjan Shukla
All rights reserved©
Like≋Comment
Follow @my_pen_my_strength

@crazy_shailu777

mute video

@crazy_shailu777

mute video

Alok Jain

A Coffee with you is what i am waiting for..... An opportunity to find myself in your eyes. ❤️😍❤️. #coffeedate #cofeelove #firstdate #firstdatepoem #FirstLove #quotesforlove

read more
A Coffee with you is what i am waiting for..... 
An opportunity to find myself in your eyes. ❤️😍❤️.  A Coffee with you is what i am waiting for..... 
An opportunity to find myself in your eyes. ❤️😍❤️.

#coffeedate #cofeelove #firstdate #firstdatepoem #firstlove #quotesforlove

Marriage & Relationship Advisor

mute video

Pawan Didwaniyaa

। इंतजार करने की वजह थी क्योंकि वो मेरी पहली मुलाकात थीं #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #didwaniyaa #openforcollaboration #firstdate

read more
इंतजार करने की वजह थी 
क्योंकि वो मेरी पहली मुलाकात थीं  ।  इंतजार करने की वजह थी 
क्योंकि वो मेरी पहली मुलाकात थीं   #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #didwaniyaa #openforcollaboration #firstdate

अyushityagi.

#firstdate #LoveStory #mohabbat #nextstep #yqquotes #yqtales #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Samaksh Chhabra

read more
जब मोहब्बत की है तो समझ भी लेंगे कुछ बातो से कुछ तुम्हारे जज्बातों से
 कभी तुम्हारी आंखों से कभी पलको के दरवाजों से 
 #firstdate 
#lovestory 
#mohabbat 
#nextstep 
#yqquotes 
#yqtales  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Samaksh Chhabra

D. Chowdhury

I've gone to first dates a thousand time, with you, in my imaginations. In some, I dressed my best- wore long ethnic, bindi, jhumkas. In some others, I wore just an old t-shirt and jeans. #firstdate #yqbaba #newwritersclub #writetogetherrighttogether

read more
I've gone to first dates, a thousand times...

(Read the caption)  I've gone to first dates
a thousand time, with you,
in my imaginations.
In some, I dressed my best-
wore long ethnic, bindi, jhumkas. 
In some others, I wore 
just an old t-shirt and jeans.

Devansh Desai

A little something I wrote for her when she expressed how awkward it'd be when we would kiss for the first time because of our height difference. Felt like sharing it for opinions. What do you think, YQbaba YourQuote Baba? #firstdate #datenight #chillynights #firstkiss #Warmth #heights #awkward? #yqbaba

read more
You stopped and turned. "Mm?"
I didn't say a thing, but came to you. You looked at me with your brows creased almost together, albeit with a curious smile, probably wondering what I was up to. I held you by your waist, pulled you near me until our clothes were pressed against each other; and I tilted my head towards yours. Eyes closed. Lips met. They embraced--one upon another--and sucked in the warmth emanating despite the chill in the air around them. They stayed there for a while, reluctant to free themselves and get exposed to the chill again. But when they did and the two pairs of eyes opened, gazing deep into one another, one smile had duplicated into two.
I winked at you, albeit subtly. "How was that for different heights?" A little something I wrote for her when she expressed how awkward it'd be when we would kiss for the first time because of our height difference. Felt like sharing it for opinions. What do you think, YQbaba YourQuote Baba?

#firstdate #datenight #chillynights #firstkiss #warmth #heights
 #awkward?  #yqbaba

Pooja Gupta Preet

एक शाम...दो अजनबी.. 
झुकी हुई पलकें...लरज़ते होंठ
कुछ बिना मतलब की बातें...
और एक दूसरे को निहारती नज़रें
इतना काफी है..
ज़िंदगी का सबसे गहरा रिश्ता जोड़ने के लिये!  #poojagupta_preet #lovequotes #firstlove #firstdate #yqbaba #romance
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification