Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best selfintrospection Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best selfintrospection Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about a promise to self meaning in hindi, a note to self quotes, to understand the importance of self employment, a note to self poem, note to self meaning in hindi,

• 17 Followers
  • 16 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

K Harsita

So, have you met the person behind the mirror? #eternal #Beauty #Mirror #selfintrospection #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdiary #yqquotes

read more
*Eternal Beauty*

I was walking
on that golden carpet
with my prideful elegance
forming crown
on my silky braid.
Then one day I realised,
Eternal Beauty
only deals with the person
behind the mirror. So, have you met the person behind the mirror?
#eternal #beauty #mirror #selfintrospection #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdiary #yqquotes

Sumeet Pathak

DQ : 044 #yqbaba #yqdidi #intezaar #Raat Series 9 #selfintrospection #onlyyou #S..... #search 💗💗💗

read more
Me just right now...

कहाँ हो तुम S..... ? 
      आवाज है कहीं पर... ? 😂😂😂 DQ : 044

#yqbaba #yqdidi #intezaar #raat Series 9 #selfintrospection #onlyyou #S..... #search 💗💗💗

Abhishek Surti

Look back, look within, make changes... #selfintrospection #life #time #existance #meaning

Tushar Paul

Here's a late night collab for you. #whenselftalk #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thoughtofthemidnight #latenightthoughtbazaar #selfintrospection #yqbaba #yourquote #yourquotebaba

read more
I revive, regroup & rejoice
to create & curate... Here's a late night collab for you. #whenselftalk  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thoughtofthemidnight #latenightthoughtbazaar #selfintrospection #yqbaba #yourquote #yourquotebaba

Kaisar Ali

Among all negativities, the  Worst is Ego.  
It doesn't let you grow. 
It doesn't even let you retract.   Ego...  #YQbaba #YQdidi #BTTtalks #Boostthyself #arthub #selfintrospection

Arpit Patel

हर किसी के जिंदगी में एक मोड़ आता है,
 बनने बिगड़ने का एक छोर आता है,
 संभल जाओ तो दुनिया मुट्ठी में 
जो ना समझो तो मुट्ठी पर दुनिया बच पाता है । #zindagi #doraste #lifechangingmoment #selfintrospection #yqdidi #yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification