Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best frock Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best frock Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bachiyon ki frock, 14 sal ladki ka frock, bachiyon ka frock, baby frock cutting and stitching in hindi 720, frock suit cutting and stitching in hindi 320,

• 9 Followers
  • 57 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Priya Queen22

#frock #Poetry

read more
mute video

Sakshi Vashist

#Winter #winteriscoming #dressup #frock #Sweater Read all my thoughts on this by clicking #mywinterseries

read more
The birds soon
Will start to stock
Sweaters and scarfs
Replacing skirts and frocks

You'll have an excuse
To take no bath
Haven't you heard
Winter is coming?

#winter #winteriscoming #dressup #frock #sweater 
Read all my thoughts on this by clicking #mywinterseries

Sonu Kumar

mute video

Ssss Shaikh

💥💕*AE-A60 Presenting New Wedding Collection Lehenga Choli With Colour’s With Heavy Embroidery And 9Mm Siquence Work*👌💕 💃*Lehenga Fabric :* Faux Georgette With Heavy Embroidery 9mm Sequence Work With Can Can 💃*Lehenga Flair:* 3 mtr 💃*Lehenga Inner :* Micro Cotton 💃*Lehenga Length :* 42-43 Inch 💃*Choli Fabric:* Faux Georgette With Heavy Embroidery 9mm Sequence Work With Sleeves Fabric *(Unstitch)* #Love #Onlineshopping #frock #whosaler

read more
mute video

RAJAL THAKKAR

#frock#nojotopainting#nojotohindi#nojotoenglish#nojotofriend#NojotoFamily#nojotopainter#NojotoWriter#RajalThakkar☺😊😇😁☺🥰🥰😘😘😘🥳🤗🤗😘😍🥰🤩🤩🤩🥳😗🥰😍☺😇😘 #nojotophoto

read more
 #Frock#nojotopainting#nojotohindi#nojotoenglish#nojotofriend#nojotofamily#nojotopainter#nojotowriter#Rajal#Thakkar☺😊😇😁☺🥰🥰😘😘😘🥳🤗🤗😘😍🥰🤩🤩🤩🥳😗🥰😍☺😇😘

Milan Soni

Bachpan me sabka kata hai. #NojotoMeme #Nojoto #Humour #Meme #Funny #frock

read more
मजबूरी में किये थे ,अब मज़ाक बन रहा है When parents clicked you dressed as a girl in childhood and your girlfriend finds it out. #NojotoQuote Bachpan me sabka kata hai.
#nojotomeme #nojoto #humour #meme #funny #frock

Neha Mittal

#Frock #style #kurti #nojoto

Neha Mittal

#frock style Kurti with #blue #jacket #Nojoto #WomensFashion

read more
 #Frock style Kurti with #blue #jacket #nojoto

Divya Nayak

Dear self, When you wake up to the new day, dreading the early morning blues, pause and remind yourself that you’re witnessing a new dawn. Don’t let anything outshine that substance in you. I want you not to souse yourself in mediocrity today. Don’t you dare set your butt in that chair for long and ponder over skindeep stuffs. Let your silly self go off the hook. Visit the memory lane to see the 10-year old naive girl, hoofing it in polka-dotted frock and yes, how she manages to remain unabash #Quotes

read more
Dear self,

When you wake up to the new day, dreading the early morning blues, pause and remind yourself that you’re witnessing a new dawn. Don’t let anything outshine that substance in you. I want you not to souse yourself in mediocrity today. Don’t you dare set your butt in that chair for long and ponder over skindeep stuffs.

Let your silly self go off the hook. Visit the memory lane to see the 10-year old naive girl, hoofing it in polka-dotted frock and yes, how she manages to remain unabash

Neha Mittal

#Frock #style #long suit #nojoto
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification