Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best militarylove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best militarylove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about na mili hai gangs of wasseypur lyrics, na mili hai gangs of wasseypur, najro se najre mili to status, nazro se nazre mili to, nazro se nazre mili to status,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Devanshi Dadwal

I hope you would have checked out my Series Romeo... You can find it out using the hashtag; #romeomilitaryseries More parts coming soon... #Action #Thriller #IndianArmy #militarylove #miltary

read more
"Romeo- It's an order!" I hope you would have checked out my Series 
Romeo...
You can find it out using the hashtag; #romeomilitaryseries 
More parts coming soon...

#action
#thriller
#indianarmy

🎶💃soul Of Music ❣️

Good morning. Happy Republic Day. Post your #letters to the republic. #dearindia Collaborating with YourQuotehappyrepublicday #Indian #militarylove #preethirockz#ips #chochi

read more
You are my identification 
And I'm your soldier 
You are my  best residence 
And I'm the responsible person  .

Live for the NATION 
Work for the NATION .🇮🇳🇮🇳 Good morning. Happy Republic Day. Post your #letters to the republic. #dearindia    
Collaborating with YourQuote#happyrepublicday  #indian #militarylove  #preethirockz#ips #chochi

deep.writes._

#PulwamaAttack Today is Valentine's day.... 
the day of love
and the day  converted into 
a black day... 
our 44 military army men
got martyrize in pulwama attack......😢
in the love of country.. 
who loves the most to 
our country ....
never forget to them, 
who sacrificed their lives 
in the love of country.... 
          R. I. P.😢

©dil-e-alfaaz #militarylove  #शहीद #army #lifesacrified #Country 

#PulwamaAttack

Akhilesh Dwivedi

My Gun is Like my son. I look after it until the battle begins. Once the battle begins, my gun protects me from the front. #guns #militarylove #indianarmedforces #armedforces #akhileshdwivedi #thinktankakhil #machinegun #nsg #nationalsecurityguard #nojotophoto

read more
 My Gun is Like my son. I look after it until the battle begins. Once the battle begins, my gun protects me from the front.

#guns #militarylove #indianarmedforces #armedforces #akhileshdwivedi #thinktankakhil
#machinegun #nsg #nationalsecurityguard

Blurred Insights

I am shading my love red To be sent to you In all those letters of yours in my name. I was told the love is coloured red, So is the blood. I have seen blood more So i fear it lesser than telling you about all. Letting you know everytime I felt completely wretched when i pushed you aside. #Poetry #Love #Believe #Hope #Blood #Red #Doodle #Like #doodling #inked #poem #writing #blurredinsights #write #indianwriter #writingmagic #longdistance #postcards #followthejourney #blackpen #writinglove #allaboutlove #navylove #militarylove #artshare #writingletters #iloveyou

read more
 I am shading my love red
To be sent to you
In all those letters of yours in my name.
I was told the love is coloured red,
So is the blood.
I have seen blood more 
So  i fear it lesser than telling you about all.
Letting you know everytime I felt completely wretched when i pushed you aside.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification