Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best HIMYM Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best HIMYM Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about himym quotes about friendship, himym quotes, himym love quotes, himym quotes about love, for the longest time himym,

• 7 Followers
  • 13 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Bhavya GV

This is my personal favourite crossover I would ever write. Barney Stinson and Joey Tribbiani will always be my two favourite fictional characters from my two favourite sitcoms. HIMYM and FRIENDS sitcom fans will know how similar these two are and yet how unique they make us feel about their characters. I personally couldn't judge these two separately so here is my small letter for both of them. Because, every person needs a Barney in their life, who risks his own life for his friend and Joey, #friends #yqbaba #joeytribbiani #barneystinson

read more
Dear Barney Stinson and Joey Tribbiani,
If both of you were my friends,
I would be crying "Why God, why?"
In my suits on my 30th birthday. This is my personal favourite crossover I would ever write.
Barney Stinson and Joey Tribbiani will always be my two favourite fictional characters from my two favourite sitcoms.
HIMYM and FRIENDS sitcom fans will know how similar these two are and yet how unique they make us feel about their characters. 
I personally couldn't judge these two separately so here is my small letter for both of them.
Because, every person needs a Barney in their life, who risks his own life for his friend and Joey,

Suranya

It's been 12 years. Of the first time Ted Mosby started telling his kids about how he met their mother. The blue horn, his friends, Barney legend wait for it, Marshmallow and Lilypad. And then there was Aunt Robin. The moment he said "Aunt" my heart sunk a bit. So was it when Robin and Barney dated. But Robin turned Barney in to a better man. And Ted, he was clueless and yet never to give up on Love. His idea of the One was a chase behind all the wrong women in the most hilarious ways. To those #HIMYM #tedmosby #howimetyourmother #favouriteshow

read more
Dear Ted, 
Thank you for the story of never giving up on Love. From the blue horn to the yellow umbrella you made great friends, greater mistakes and you found love. Thank you for making us hang on to you and the gang for 12 years.  It's been 12 years. Of the first time Ted Mosby started telling his kids about how he met their mother. The blue horn, his friends, Barney legend wait for it, Marshmallow and Lilypad. And then there was Aunt Robin. The moment he said "Aunt" my heart sunk a bit. So was it when Robin and Barney dated. But Robin turned Barney in to a better man. And Ted, he was clueless and yet never to give up on Love. His idea of the One was a chase behind all the wrong women in the most hilarious ways. To those

Mr BEARDFULLL

I Found The Girl
In Love With Blue French Horn
And
With Yellow Umbrella In One.♥️ #mrbeardfull  #himym  #himymfan

Mr Beardfull

I Found The Girl
In Love With Blue French Horn
And
With Yellow Umbrella In One.♥️ #mrbeardfull  #himym  #himymfan

that_hopeless_kavi

mute video