Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best surgery Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best surgery Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bariatric surgery cost in india, after and before plastic surgery, prayer for healing after surgery and strength for a friend, plastic surgery before and after of bollywood heroines, heart surgery quotes,

• 19 Followers
  • 31 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

truly Indian......

bhukmaro....... #surgery #Surgeries #beware #plzdolike Suditi Jha Disha –Varsha Shukla Divyanshi Singh Anuradha Sharma #suspense

read more
mute video

Adn

mute video

Chitra Iyer

life love #surgery #brokenness

read more

Life is a surgeon setting right our brokenness and love is the surgery performed everytime humans break themselves.. #life #love #surgery #brokenness

Dr. Ernest Salami

If you know my story, you're just one step from understanding this... #surgery #savinglives #medicine #Pain #healing

read more
She bleeds me,
yet, heals me.
There on the 
operating couch
lies her playground.
"It's a goal!"
anytime her knife 
goes in deep 
to dig out death 
and implant life.
She is my pain,
yet, my inspiration.
She is the surgeon.
She is me. ❤ If you know my story, you're just one step from  understanding this...
#surgery #savinglives #medicine #pain #healing

Dr. Sumayya Hasan

Wearing that beautiful long gown 
Getting ready for that special moment 
She is all prepared for her first surgery as a surgeon! My first try at #triveni #surgery #love #yqbaba #yqqoutes #yqwriters #yqdidi #yqpostman

Sherlock Doyle

Surprisingly, each of the dead patients have agreed to organ donation. #Surgeon #surgery #patient #Murder #Lie #complications #accident #crime

read more
I like my job as a surgeon, but I don't like to tell the patient's family that they died due to complications during the surgery.

I fear that someone will
figure out that the complications weren't accidents. Surprisingly, each of the dead patients have agreed to organ donation.

#surgeon #surgery #patient #murder #lie #complications #accident #crime

Sherlock Doyle

“You just need to make sure that the victim is not losing any blood.” #medical #Professor #class #Alive #torture #Pain #cry #surgery

read more
“The human body can survive a lot of pain,” the professor told the medical students.

As muffled cries came from the surgery table, he continued,
“For instance, George here is still alive even though I've removed most of his digestive tract.”
 “You just need to make sure that the victim is not losing any blood.”

#medical #professor #class #alive #torture #pain #cry #surgery

Sherlock Doyle

The brain surgery didn't go very well. Collab & write a horror story tonight. #midnighthorror The most interesting setting for horror is the character being alone and something inexplicable happening. Example: I looked at the mirror and saw myself blink. Mirrors are a good element to add as mirrors bring more possibilities. Light and sound could be other elements that could be used. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Death #Brain #doctor #Operation #greymatter

read more
I scratched my scalp to relieve a constant itching.

The neurosurgeon didn't expect me to wake up so soon,
as my fingers smashed through grey matter...

The brain surgery didn't go very well.

Collab & write a horror story tonight. #midnighthorror

The most interesting setting for horror is the character being alone and something inexplicable happening. Example: I looked at the mirror and saw myself blink. Mirrors are a good element to add as mirrors bring more possibilities. Light and sound could be other elements that could be used. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Do you know I am having superpower??
I can treat every single species on this earth.
I'm veterinarian.
From fishes to reptiles
Birds to animals
I'm healer
I'm a doctor 
Yes I'm veterinarian 
I'm voice for voiceless
I'm their protector  #dreamingvet #veterinarian #veterinary #vet #doctor #vetquotes #medicine #surgery

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

💥Collab on this template and make your multiple #doctor #Veterinarian #dreamingvet entries to #TBMT114 #medical #medicalstudent #surgery Collaborating with Templates Baba

read more
At OT when surgeon suddenly increase the height of operation table ..

Short heighted students be like: 💥Collab on this template and make your multiple #doctor #veterinarian #dreamingvet
entries to #TBMT114 #medical
#medicalstudent #surgery
Collaborating with Templates Baba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification