Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nofilters Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nofilters Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nofilter,

• 12 Followers
  • 16 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo
f9777b8a4e0322d66ab47929e4e6ba61

Sweety PIe💚

Our Story Needs No Filter...
Because....
Love is not an equation...
It is not a contract...
It is an elixir of life...
Love is the slate under the chalk...
The oxygen in the air...
It is the place you come back to me,
no matter where your headed...

#227 #lastbook T #hiral #nofilters #elixir #lovestory #beautyofimagination #desiretobelove ...T

Our Story Needs No Filter...
Because....
Love is not an equation...
It is not a contract...
It is an elixir of life...

227 #LastBook T #Hiral #nofilters #elixir #LoveStory #beautyofimagination #desiretobelove ...T Our Story Needs No Filter... Because.... Love is not an equation... It is not a contract... It is an elixir of life...

0 Love

fe7c4cf41bf1ef95501fd52acc7fd821

Siddarth

bud as yellow 
bloomed pink & red,
no thorn between 
the red's & pink's, 
yet am torn I know you know,
What it's called,right? 
The #blablachallenge & #nofilters on thoughts🙌😛

it's a really simple background ,
Write whatever comes to your mind on seeing this!.
But this time keep it *one liner* only
Cuz

I know you know, What it's called,right? The #blablachallenge & #nofilters on thoughts🙌😛 it's a really simple background , Write whatever comes to your mind on seeing this!. But this time keep it *one liner* only Cuz #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #writetoinspire #collabwithuniquecell

0 Love

fe7c4cf41bf1ef95501fd52acc7fd821

Siddarth

Like oil drops on water, we are 
always together yet never together...... This one of those "ispe toh quote main likhungi"

The more and more brain blocked I feel,
The more and more you will get this #blablachallenge 
So again, pour this one with your wonderful and amazing words with #nofilters on your ideas..
All the best everyone and let's be dazed by each other's words!..
Pic credits- Pinterest
#yqbaba #collabwithuniquecell #raindrops

This one of those "ispe toh quote main likhungi" The more and more brain blocked I feel, The more and more you will get this #blablachallenge So again, pour this one with your wonderful and amazing words with #nofilters on your ideas.. All the best everyone and let's be dazed by each other's words!.. Pic credits- Pinterest #yqbaba #collabwithuniquecell #raindrops #YourQuoteAndMine

0 Love

8f859e3c6608b0e5de256e156af1e5b1

hansmeet kour

Prettier than roses,
Prickly as thorn, 
I adore you the whole, 
As pure as you are born. I love "the complete you"
#hans11 #iloveyou #acceptance #nofilters #yourquote #yourquotebaba #reality
bb43722553fb36e6337194ccb67ce9f0

Grishma Doshi

No filters, we say. But filtering must be an important part of your way. Filtering of words via brain before they go out from your mouth and filtering the words for that brain too when it is a receiver. Filter reactions you are giving consciously (also, try to give all possible once consciously) and filter the reactions/responses also that your heart and brain are antennas for. Filter everything you can and you should for your well-being and you are good (as long as you find the correct funnels). Not just the words and reactions but you need to filter mainly the thoughts coming from the world and especially the ones coming from you. Ones that you are thinking. And paradoxically before you filter out many things you need to make sure you go through them and make a choice. Yes, a choice to select, a choice to reject, a choice to ignore, a choice to accept and a choice to let it go. And filtering became nothing but a process of choosing what is for you. What you think is right for you. And after repeating the process hopefully we can learn what is exactly right for us. 🖤📓📓🖤
#filters #nofilters #filtering #perception #learnunlearn #thoughts #musing #grishmamusing
5fefb5a89d1422092b7b07a418936a0f

Durga Kannan

You were my guardian angel
Taking me under your wings
Protecting me, guiding me
Pulling me out of despondency
With you around
I had nothing to fear Another #blablachallenge 
I don't have much of my own thoughts rn...
So I will love to read , what you guys have in your mind?
Again #nofilters to your thoughts
Write what once you thought was crap, if you want, I will read it all!.😊😅
Write anything or everything!.😌
Don't be conscious of what you write...
Afterall writing isn't to impress but to express!.

Another #blablachallenge I don't have much of my own thoughts rn... So I will love to read , what you guys have in your mind? Again #nofilters to your thoughts Write what once you thought was crap, if you want, I will read it all!.😊😅 Write anything or everything!.😌 Don't be conscious of what you write... Afterall writing isn't to impress but to express!. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #writetoexpress #DKcollab #collabwithuniquecell

0 Love

3e520b6a12b8db7d700045ffacc06b35

संवेदिता "सायबा"

"सीख जाते हैं...."
कसक नज़रें छुपा कर, 
      मुस्कराना सीख जाते हैं!
हम अपने ज़ख्मों पर, 
     मरहम लगाना सीख जाते हैं!!

हमें मिलती रही बस ठोकरें ही,
        राह-ए-उल्फ़त में!
सिकायत छोड़ कर हम,
        काफ़िराना सीख जाते हैं!!

नज़ारे मिलते ही उम्मीदों के
        गुलशन बिखेरते  थे!
मग़र कुछ ख़्वाहिशों को भी,
       दबाना सीख जाते हैं!!

बहुत गुस्ताख दिल है, ऐ खुदा!
       रहमत नज़र कर दे!
जमे थे बर्फ शबनम से,
       पिघलना सीख जाते हैं!!

#संवेदिता

©Rupam Samvedita #samvedita 
#MyThoughts 
#truefeelings 
#nofilters 

#freebird
3a54bc28bc9ad47e297ed1f53ecee894

ख्वाब

#nojotovideo#nojotovoice#nofilters#originalvoice#omeredilkechain#a__girlnextdoor

ख्वाब

#originalvoice#nofilters#unplugged#zarazaramostfavsongever#nojotovoice#a__girlnextdoor#deepika#❤

ख्वाब

#nojotovoice#originalvoice#nofilters#deepika#a__girlnextdoor#❤
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification