Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Dust Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Dust Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love trust and fairy dust tarte, all you need is faith trust and a little bit of pixie dust quote, all you need is faith trust and a little bit of pixie dust, all you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust, all you need is faith trust and a little pixie dust,

• 115 Followers
  • 200 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Rahul Sharma

The dust in the mind makes your thinking blurred. Keep dusting regularly. #dust #yqbaba #yqtales #yourquote #yourquotebaba  #quote #writer #yq

Arshi Dokadia

And here's my 4 AM verbal vomit. #yqbaba #Indestructible #Dust

read more
As the bridge falls and crumbles into dust, I am at the vulnerable side, yet, I can see the destruction in slow motion. Hooked to the bizarre, mesmerising - my fall from grace in third person.

Perhaps, I will understand now, why we visit the ruins of previous nations - calling it museums, mausoleums or places of historical significance. 

No, we don't think - hardly ever - dust we are and to dust we shall return. No, we like to stand gloriously in the midst of ruins hoping ourselves indestructible. And here's my 4 AM verbal vomit.

#yqbaba #indestructible #dust

Arshi Dokadia

#Dust #yqbaba

read more
I found solace 
amongst sweat 
and dust,
Maybe, my 
subconscious knows 
my final destination. #dust #yqbaba

Haseena Dudekula

Hey am in a hurry...