Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best scale Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best scale Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about returns to scale, richter scale is used for measuring, in smaller scale, weighing scale for kitchen, small scale reflections on a great house poem,

• 15 Followers
  • 122 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Priyank Jain

Tarazu TULA mai, 
Kabhi na jhukta mai.  #rush_hunter #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqtales #yqhindi #libra #scale

Swapnil Moon

You don't have to prove anything to anybody.
There's no scale to measure one's capabilities. 😊
#yqbaba #yqquotes #donotprove #anything #scale #measure #capability #writer

Mohit Vadnere

Knowledge is the Scale of Decision  #bymohitv 
#knowledge 
#scale
#judge 
#understanding
#century 
#deepthoughts   
#thinking

Sourajita D

Sometimes you just need to enjoy the differences instead of converting it to ideal state. #sourajita #lovewithouthim #scale #Wall #thick #Break #Top #holdhands

read more
we too have a thick wall separating us
and i do not feel the need to break it. 

i just want to scale the wall with you 
and sit on the top holding hands.  Sometimes you just need to enjoy the differences instead of converting it to ideal state. 

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #scale #wall #thick #break #top #holdhands

Rajat Agarwal (Melting Philosophy)

When hunger is large and if you want success, you should have a scale of square, then you will become a king. #204 #rajat #rajatagrawal #melting_philosophy #scale #scalesoflife #success #lifelessons

khanpuri write

हाथों से मापा नहीं जाएगा तुम बड़ा पैमाना ले आओ
मेरा इश्क़ परखने को तुम सारा ज़माना ले आओ
कर के दिखाए जो इंतजार मेरी तरह तुम्हारा मेरे सामने वो दीवाना ले आओ
अजी जीना छोड़ देंगे उसी वक्त वादा रहा मेरे मुकाबले का तुम्हारी परेशानी में किसी एक का घबराना ले आओ

©Neeraj Sharma #scale #paimana #ishaq #Wafa

sûmìt upãdhyåy(løvë flūtê)

सूरज हुआ मध्यम चांद जलने लगा (#g #scale #Flute #with #सुमित #उपाध्याय)#बांसुरी #Flute #flutebeatbox #SAD

read more
mute video

Info Bucket

#labour day.... labour need the accurate wages of their work... they do very hard work(in road construction, building construction, steel plants,food industry, cosmetic industry and many more)they must get all the facilities. lot of companies provide safety equipment, right pay scale, holidays but not all companies. so it's required to monitor these stuff in small scale companies also. it's important to look forward for the rights of labour.is they actually getting it... or they just written I

read more
मिट्टी से जुड़े इंसान ने ऐसा किया काम  धरोहर का हुआ जन्म, विश्व में हुआ नाम  parishram karte nai thaktaa
par mehanat ka mol nahi miltaa
fir bhi ek umeed liye badhte chalaa jaataa hu

2 wakt ki bas roti kamaa letaa hu....
chhuti ka to intzaar bhi nahi bas koi kaam mil 
jaaye,is talash me rahtaa hu...
dhoop me kaam kar,
wo ped ki hawaa bahot thandi lagti h
mazdoor...aise apnaa ghar chalaata hu

jalti bathi pe 12 ghante kaam karta majdoor
apne ghar se kahin dur....
yaha bhi mehanat ki kimat bahot kam milti h...
par pariwar ki har zarurat puri karne ki koshish kartaa hu...
 sadak pe kaam kar,miti sona lagti h
dhoop bhi chhav lagti h
mahanat ki sahi kimat mile
kaam mile,pura samman mile
is talash me mzdoor ghar se nikltaa h #labour day....

labour need the accurate wages of their work...
they do very hard work(in road construction, building construction, steel plants,food industry, cosmetic industry and many more)they must get all the facilities. lot of companies provide safety equipment, right pay scale, holidays but not all companies. so it's required to monitor these stuff in small scale companies also.

it's important to look forward for the rights of labour.is they actually getting it... or they just written I

Nojoto Art

Pencils have two graphite grading scales that are used to measure the hardness of a pencil's graphite core. First one is Numerical graphite scale, is a numerical scale which shows hardness and lightness of the writing core according to numbers, and the second one is HB graphite scale, where H letter indicates a hard pencil and B letter indicates the blackness of the pencil. #Nojoto #nojotoart #basicsofart #Art #Pencil #pencilstrokes

read more
 Pencils have two graphite grading scales that are used to measure the hardness of a pencil's graphite core. First one is Numerical graphite scale, is a numerical scale which shows hardness and lightness of the writing core according to numbers, and the second one is HB graphite scale, where H letter indicates a hard pencil and B letter indicates the blackness of the pencil.

#nojoto #nojotoart #basicsofart #art #pencil #pencilstrokes

वो फिर आएगी

हमारा प्यार किसी Vernier caliper के जैसा है जिसमे मैं Main scale की भूमिका मे हूँ और तुम vernier scale के जैसी हो । मेरे 50 Divisions और तुम्हारे 49 Divisions मे हमारा पूर्ण रूप से मिलना सिर्फ एक बार ही हो सकता है ।
हाँ सिर्फ एक बार । #इश्क़ #love #nojoto
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification