Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Bleed Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Bleed Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about until i bleed out lyrics, if you prick us do we not bleed 10, heart that ache bleed brilliance, bleed blue quotes, double block and bleed valve 170,

• 79 Followers
  • 312 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

uvsays

#Bleed #people life #uvsays

read more
mute video

My Loquacious World

You keep her away,
From temples, when she bleeds
But just think once ,
The goddess you pray to, Everyday
You think she never bled anytime?

©My Loquacious World #periods #Life #myloquaciousworld #mahina #Bleed #menstruation

moonchild

If you don't heal what hurt you,
you'll bleed on people who didn't cut you ...

©moonchild #Gulaab #hurt #cut #heal #loveyouself #moonchild #Bleed #healing #selflove

Chitra Iyer

#Bleed #bleedpoetry poetry #words thoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Devangi #chitscollab

read more
My words collab
not to wound yours
coz they hold healing powers
rushing to bandage yours.  #bleed 
#bleedpoetry 
#poetry 
#words 
#thoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Devangi 
#chitscollab

Payal Dholakia

Some old wounds never truly heal,
And bleed again at the slightest word! #Oldwounds #Wounds #Bleed #Tpmd #tpmdwounds #Yqbaba

Simran

I know someone should feel shameful while reading or talking about #bleedred.. .......I don't think it has any special thing to issue!!! all women, girls go through this....How can it is occult??? Menstruation is beautiful & painful gift that god give to us.....Please stop to ban women on their special days.....It is god's gift, How can god not accept that??? Please give women their freedom on any day of their life...... Thanks to Akshay Kumar sir for making a movie on such intresting topic....A #yqbaba #padman #Bleed #yqdidi #menstruation #CollabChallenge

read more
Periods are periods,
lt is sign of new offspring,
Pads are pads
The best friend of girl
in periods....... I know someone should feel shameful while reading or talking about #bleedred.. .......I don't think it has any special thing to issue!!! all women, girls go through this....How can it is occult???
Menstruation is beautiful & painful gift that god give to us.....Please stop to ban women on their special days.....It is god's gift, How can god not accept that???
Please give women their freedom on any day of their life......
Thanks to Akshay Kumar sir for making a movie on such intresting topic....A
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification