Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Metaphors Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Metaphors Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about metaphors to describe a forest, metaphors to describe yourself, poems with similes and metaphors 4th grade, metaphors and similes, metaphors we live by,

• 22 Followers
  • 49 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Springblossoms

Come! Today, let's bake poetry together my love. Let's hold the hands tight and lock our soul In the kitchen of writing. But first walk with me to The fields of freshly ripening words, Growing in the sunshine of your smiles And see the rain drops dripping After your down pour of sapphire affection, #Recipe #yqbaba #Metaphors #NAPOWRIMO #cosmos

read more
     Come! Today, let's bake poetry together my love.
Let's hold the hands tight and lock our soul
In the kitchen of writing.
But first walk with me to 
The fields of freshly ripening words, 
Growing in the sunshine of your smiles
And see the rain drops dripping
After your down pour of sapphire affection,

Sita Prasad

Do you do what you love or do you love what you do?
Loving life is accepting everything won't be our way. 
Loving work means doing justice to the work.
Isn't the term love misinterpreted by one and many! 
Love seems only a word but is the director of one's actions. It is a manipulator. 
It is an ocean which is so eloquent in expression yet so mysterious with underlying lives and musings.  #productiveconversations #yqbaba #yqquotes #metaphors

Cerebral Derange

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #diarywriting • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #Metaphors #yqdidi #divinewords #spiritualwords

read more
The words of divine 
The words of spiritual 
Is not direct hint
But Indirect as metaphors OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #diarywriting
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Cerebral Derange

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #diarywriting • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #Metaphors #yqdidi #divinewords #spiritualwords

read more
The words of divine 
The words of spiritual 
Is not direct hint
But Indirect as metaphors OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #diarywriting
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

marmalade ツ

••Meet My Son's Family•• I am the mother-in-law, of stars scattered on roads in empty bowls, of marigolds belonging to autumns, but just in skin tone, #poems #Metaphors #theunsungquill

read more
Meet My Son's Family  ••Meet My Son's Family••

I am the mother-in-law,

of stars scattered on roads in empty bowls,
of marigolds belonging to autumns,

but just in skin tone,

Siyabonga Zuma

Metaphors, similes and personifications make the imagination run wild. #metaphors #similes and #personification make the #imagination #runwild 
#yqbaba #yqtales
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification