Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Pleasures Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Pleasures Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pleasures of reading speech, pleasures of reading, pleasures of learning philosophy, servant of pleasures meaning, simple pleasures quotes,

• 9 Followers
  • 13 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

i_am_ironman181

mute video

Lakshmi Menon

She was grateful to the simple pleasures of life #Pleasures #simplelife #Life

read more
mute video

Varadhan P M

Pleasures beyond a limit is not good.

It results in pain!

Desire is the main cause for seeking
Pleasures.

It would bind you finally, call it addiction..  #pleasures #indulgence #addiction

Tauheed Shahbaz Anwar

Pleasure drive . Love Life #Journeys #spiritual #Physical #object #Pleasures #yqbaba

read more
सारे के सारे वफा कर गए 
इश्क को हाय खुदा कर गए  Pleasure drive .

#Love #Life #Journeys #spiritual 
#Physical #Object #Pleasures #YQbaba

unknwnn

Alone  If some one or something is driving 
U crazy.. let it doo.. but makesure, 
U shud not suffer accident too..😅😇
#Lust #pleasures #excitement 
#a bit clarity #Learning #Decisions

©unknwnn #alone #life #hacksoflife #grow #Move 

Awais Shah Bukhari

#Quote

read more
I never learned anything great from pleasures that I learned from pains. Pleasures rust my potential, pains give it spark. Pleasures spur me to live in fantasy, pain helped me to re-discover my actuality.  Pleasures hinder my way to greatness, pain give it a positive kick. In short pleasures gave me pains and pains gave me pleasures".

(Owais bukhari)

Seerat

Have you ever saw a patient fighting for life with death? I have. My father was diagnosed Cancer back in Feb 2016. I came to know about it, after his death. I always believed that my father in a way is too good person to harm someone, or to be harmed back. But cancer chooses people unbiasedly, actually death chooses people unbiasedly - You are never too old or never too young to die. One of the thing my father always told me was, We all are here to die. He would tell me, "when its time for

read more
Read the caption Have you ever saw a patient fighting for life with death? 
I have. 
My father was diagnosed Cancer back in Feb 2016. I came to know about it, after his death. I always believed that my father in a way is too  good person to harm someone, or to be harmed back.  But cancer chooses people unbiasedly, actually death chooses people unbiasedly - You are never too old or never too young to die. 
One of the thing my father always told me was, We all are here to die. He would tell me, "when its time for

Sunny Tyagi

#Reality...

read more
Mind choose pleasures and avoid
pain but temporary
pleasures became 
permanent pain
so,if you 
want to achive something valueable 
then avoid pleasures and
tolerate mental strain
 #NojotoQuote #Reality...

Monika

Simple Pleasures of Life By © Corinne Hartley #Quotes #Childhood #Kids

read more
 Simple Pleasures of Life 

By © Corinne Hartley

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification