Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mayyouhavewonderfulyearahead Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mayyouhavewonderfulyearahead Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about irreversibility of a process may be due to mcq, irreversibility of a process may be due to, i may not be perfect but i love you poems, koi laut ke aaya hai 27 may 2017, to whom it may concern,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

भाwaना रai🌺

May be one day you winked your eyes and suddenly you reached the place where you wanted to. May be one night you sleep and next day you are living the same life as you desired. May be one whole night you cried for something and next morning the same is for you. May be one day you close your eyes to wish for something and that something appears when you open those pair of gems. You never know when your life will change, when the change belongs to you be yours. All you need to have, some hope, some patience and bit of courage. May be one day you become your destiny's favourite destination. May be you don't know....It's a game of fortune and no one  is unfortunate. Everything is possible, Everything will be possible. Just a moment with few more smile, with bit more faith, and lots of crave. Live this moment, enjoy this time, love yourself and just tell your soul you are mine
HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE HAVE A WONDERFUL YEAR AHEAD GOD BLESS #hny#mayyouhavewonderfulyearahead

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification