Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Exclusively Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Exclusively Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about exclusively meaning in hindi, exclusively meaning in english, exclusively meaning in marathi, exclusively yours silver, exclusively yours,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

SID

More than "I don't hate anyone"
I think it's "I hate them
but just don't have time"
to waste on hating
I'm just busy

I don't like them
but I just don't have energy to think about it
so I push it back and lock it
deep in my brain
So in real I hate them
But I just don't have time to
hate them

©SID #being #Exclusively #busy for #no #reason

BHARTI SINGH

*For the 1st time ever, Vestige is organising a Health workshop exclusively for Women on 07th October in Jaipur(Rajasthan)* *Let promote it in all your groups and gain the knowledge how Vestige products can be beneficial to them.* *Note- This workshop is exclusively for Women's.* *No Male members are allowed in this workshop.*

read more
*For the 1st time ever, Vestige is organising a Health workshop exclusively for Women on 07th October in Jaipur(Rajasthan)*

*Let promote it in all your groups and gain the knowledge how Vestige products can be beneficial to them.*

*Note- This workshop is exclusively for Women's.*

*No Male members are allowed in this workshop.*

*Hurry up!! Limited seats are left.*

*Tickets are available at Jaipur Office @ ₹250/-*

Wish you wellth

👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻 *For the 1st time ever, Vestige is organising a Health workshop exclusively for Women on 07th October in Jaipur(Rajasthan)*

*Let promote it in all your groups and gain the knowledge how Vestige products can be beneficial to them.*

*Note- This workshop is exclusively for Women's.*

*No Male members are allowed in this workshop.*

Nitin M

Breastfeeding Important For Babies Babies who are exclusively breastfed (only with breast milk for 1st 6 months) have a lower risk of infections like diarrhea, pneumonia, etc. Breast milk contains antibodies that help your baby fight off viruses and bacteria. Breastfeeding lowers your baby's risk of having asthma or allergies. Plus, babies who are breastfed exclusively for the first 6 months, without any formula, have fewer ear infections, respiratory illnesses, and bouts of diarrhea. breastfe #Mother #Benefits #momlife #breastfeeding #Medeaz #babyhealth #pregnantlady #breastfedmilk #healthychild

read more
 Breastfeeding Important For Babies
Babies who are exclusively breastfed (only with breast milk for 1st 6 months) have a lower risk of infections like diarrhea, pneumonia, etc. Breast milk contains antibodies that help your baby fight off viruses and bacteria. Breastfeeding lowers your baby's risk of having asthma or allergies. Plus, babies who are breastfed exclusively for the first 6 months, without any formula, have fewer ear infections, respiratory illnesses, and bouts of diarrhea.

#breastfe

Satyaprem Upadhyay

Exclusively.in will be merged with Snapdeal, website to be shutdown After acquiring online luxury fashion store Exclusively in February last year, Snapdeal is merging the entire catalogue of products under Exclusively with its Fashion and Apparel category. All team members at Exclusively will continue with their existing business responsibilities, the company said in a statement, while the delivery of products under the Exclusively will be fulfilled by Snapdeal post the merger. The Exclusiv #Internet

read more
 Exclusively.in will be merged with Snapdeal, website to be shutdown 

After acquiring online luxury fashion store Exclusively in February last year, Snapdeal is merging the entire catalogue of products under Exclusively with its Fashion and Apparel category.  All team members at Exclusively will continue with their existing business responsibilities, the company said in a statement, while the delivery of products under the Exclusively will be fulfilled by Snapdeal post the merger.
The Exclusiv

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification