Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mymemories Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mymemories Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mymem, ori gersht still life, ori chiraiya song lyrics, ori chiraiya song lyrics 260, ori gersht big bang,

• 12 Followers
  • 10 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

jagruti vagh

Image credit : my drawing on diary 's first page This picture was drawn by me when I was at std 6. I miss my child hood when I was done very Funny of my life. Today when I searched my old library then I got my old diary and very much painting #MyThoughts #mydiary #mymemories #mydrawing #mychildhood

read more
My first page
 of diary

वो भी क्या दिन थे
जब हम मस्त मगन थे
उस दुनिया मे जहा हम scientist
बनकर सारी नइ चीजे समजते
और नई नई चीजो का आविष्कार करते। Image credit : my drawing on diary 's first page

This picture was drawn by me when I was at std 6.

I miss my child hood when I was done very
Funny of my life.

Today when I searched my old library then I got my old diary and very much painting

Tinku Ranjan Mitra

Good morning. Begin your Sunday with introspection. What are you running away from and running towards? #runningtowardsaway #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tinku_ranjan_mitra #MyThoughts #mymemories #englishquote #myquotes

read more
Painful memories.

Memories of happiness. Good morning. Begin your Sunday with introspection. What are you running away from and running towards? #runningtowardsaway #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#tinku_ranjan_mitra #mythoughts #mymemories 
#englishquote #myquotes

Bad Poet

Just like the enchanting smell of the book you love, I close my eyes and feel your fragrance in my memories.

You are still there, smiling like a blooming flower. You smile so beautiful I don't want to open my eyes.

But when I do open my eyes; our book is closed. And also the enchanting fragrance of you.

I know you know this but still 
I do miss you. #badpoet #fragrance #enchanting #yoursmile #memoriesneverdie #mymemories   #paidstory

Ananna Mondal

Are you a diary writer? If yes, how does it feel re reading your experiences? The feelings are just inexpressible. It is always heartwarming to get back to those days without using a time machine. We have a sigh of varied expressions. Sometimes we regret, sometimes we have sigh of relief and this phrase has become monotonous, although apeasing "Woh din bhi kya din the". School days, these two words itself ignite a nostalgic feeling within us. Of course, the 12 year period cannot fully be exp #capture #mymemories #unforgettable #SchoolDays #thosedays #SchoolMemories #imam #itsmycapturememories

read more
CAPTURE  Are you a diary writer? If yes, how does it feel re reading your experiences? The feelings are just inexpressible. It is always heartwarming to get back to those days without using a time machine. We have a sigh of varied expressions.  
Sometimes we regret, sometimes we have sigh of relief and this phrase has become monotonous, although apeasing "Woh din bhi kya din the". 

School days, these two words itself ignite a nostalgic feeling within us. Of course, the 12 year period cannot fully be exp

Er.Rajeev "ऋतुज"

mute video

PRAJAPATI JAY

#happychildrensday #Childhood ☺️💖☺️💖☺️ #SelfWritten #mymemories બાળપણ ની કેટલીક યાદો ને ભેગી કરીને એક શાયરી લખવાનો પ્રયત્ન કરેલ છે ... I wish everyone will like it. ☺️👍 #વિચાર

read more
Insta | __aalam_e_shayari__

કોણે શું કર્યું, કેમ કર્યું ... એવી વાતો સાથે કોઇ સંબંધ જ નો હતો,

ક્રિકેટ, નદી તળાવ, થપ્પો, લોખંડ લાકડું, વિડિયો ગેમ ... આ બધાંનો જ સહારો હતો,

એ વખતે શરીર પર દફતર સિવાય, બીજો કોઇ ભાર જ નો હતો,

જેટલો માર ખાતા, એનાથી વધુ તો પ્રેમ મળતો...

ના દુનિયાદારી ની સમજ હતી, ના કમાવાનો ડર હતો,

એટલે જ તો, બાળપણ નો સમય બધા ને વ્હાલો હતો

☺️😊☺️😊☺️ #happychildrensday
#childhood
☺️💖☺️💖☺️
#selfwritten
#mymemories

બાળપણ ની કેટલીક યાદો ને ભેગી કરીને એક શાયરી લખવાનો પ્રયત્ન કરેલ છે ... I wish everyone will like it. ☺️👍
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification